Encounter: Asian Anal Queen, Mina - A PSE Style Welcum!

Date: June 30, 2023
Name: Mina @ Greenlight
Phone: Screening Required
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/copy-of-julie
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Near I-35 / Royal Lane
Activities: PSE (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian (Korean but looks Thai)
Physical Description: 4’10”, 95#, fit body, nice round firm booty, shaved kitty, perky natural C cups, flat stomach (lipo), tanned skin and pretty face with seductive eyes and lovely smile.
Recommendation: HELL YES
Good stuff Bamboo, one of the few real handles i trust. Now to choose between Nana or Mina this weekend
Wow,just WOW.
GD yes please! Tell the newb how to get screened please? Can I do it without giving them my personal info?
Didn’t know she would do anal. Wasn’t offered but I have another asian girl in Dallas that offers it without up charge so I am good. Mina was great even without it. She was tight anyway.
Didn’t know she would do anal. Wasn’t offered but I have another asian girl in Dallas that offers it without up charge so I am good. Mina was great even without it. She was tight anyway. Originally Posted by jkim50
Please PM me who your “other girl” is.
Good stuff Bamboo, one of the few real handles i trust. Now to choose between Nana or Mina this weekend Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Both are good choices.
Good review Big Bam! Boobs! (Imagine Emeril when I said Bam!)
Damn BB, you always have these fantastical out of this world sessions with these young vixens. Ever have a meh session ? You have to tell me your secret of treating them and maneuvering them like a sex doll without getting slapped, lol. Way to go bro.
Good review Big Bam! Boobs! (Imagine Emeril when I said Bam!) Originally Posted by veloztec
Bam! That’s what happened at climax. Adding my special ingredient to Mina’s sticky buns.

Damn BB, you always have these fantastical out of this world sessions with these young vixens. Ever have a meh session ? You have to tell me your secret of treating them and maneuvering them like a sex doll without getting slapped, lol. Way to go bro. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Had my fair share of “meh” sessions. I don’t always write about those.

Just wait for the review of the three hour doubles session I had back in February with Gina and Vivian when they were at Lovely Angels. I’ve been debating writing it since they’re no longer there. But I will probably write it anyway because it will be a fun read in ROS.
who is prettier? nana or mina?
Saw her yesterday and can verify BB’s account is factual and available to one and all. I was very pleased. Total PSE.

Btw, what is the deal with these GL ladies—they are all like 5’0”, not complaining, she is very petite but with ripe figure if that makes sense, really nice ass, cute face

Any other kinks she'll cater to? I'd love to have another "Hana of Oceanside" provider.
I think tomorrow is her last day according to the booker.
Damn.