PolishedTouch - NCNS

I saw PolishedTouch's ad that she was visiting Springfield. I contacted her via text this and she said she was leaving Springfield tomorrow. So we roughly set a time for around 7 PM outcall. I told her I wasn't sure if I could get a hotel room or she could come to my place but I'd let her know.

I contacted her to say she could come to my place. She asked me what time and I said anytime after 6. This was around 5ish. We were talking on the phone and I asked her what part of Springfield she was in and she said she didn't know, so I said I would text her my address to which I did.

I ask her to give me an ETA and she said "sure, in a sec." Then it was radio silence for over two hours. I called and texted, asking for ETA, no response back.

Then I message her on ECCIE, saying that I'll have to post in the COed section of a NCNS, and this is the reply I get:

"Wow glad I'm not in Springfield..

Well I turned around I was coming from. Tulsa but I don't drive and text or take kindly to threats... Sorry but in not sure we would like each other.. Period.."

Um, this morning she said she was in Springfield until tomorrow, and now she said she was not in Springfield and coming from Tulsa and turned around? It's a 3 hour drive. Something seems fishy about the whole thing.
It is not unusual for a provider to post they are someplace to see what response they get, it is no good to go and pay for hotel and everything then have no business.. big waste of time and money from them. sure she could have called you, that would have been nice, but we seem to get all excited about things and get very upset when things don't go our way. sorry this happened to you, better luck in the future.