Text me anytime...

I have a clients that are in many different situations, divorced, not dating, no time for traditional relationships, married unhappy divorce too complicated... Although I don't offer the services other girls do, I am highly intelligent and don't mind talking when you want to or need someone to talk to.

Now to clear things up this is my job how I support me my household. I've been asked to meet & hangout etc.... But if I did that with one person or more that would only take money from me when I could be seeing paying clients. Now if you want to just hang out for the company as a lot of my clients tell me they are in love with my personality. As much as you would like to think I don't see other people I do!

So what I am saying if you want to hang, outside the hobby you can compensate for my time but I still won't offer anything more than company.

But you can in fact text and talk as much as you would like!!! I enjoy time with all my clients I happen to really love what I do and enjoy making others feel amazing!

& PS look amazing-- as some of you know I specialize in laser skin care; teeth whitening, skin tightening, fat loss, cellulite treatments, stretch marks, laser tattoo and hair removal... Professional massage, facials and much more!!