JUST FYI

• Carl
  • 04-04-2011, 03:00 PM
I had a death in the family very recently. Someone I was very, very close to whom I'd been taking care of for a long time but had taken a sharp turn for the worse a while ago. That's why I've not been posting much and it'll probably be some time before I do a lot of posting, if I even ever get back into it at all.

It's just so striking to see so many people getting their panties in a bunch as if the things that get posted on a SHMB are life-or-death issues. I mean I've stared a lot of real life-or-death issues in the face for a long time now, and there's not one single goddamned thing posted on eccie that even comes close. Not even within a fucking light-year.

Some folks need to get a new hobby or a new job or both. Life's too short. Trust me on that one.

"Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow."
My condolences.

gfe
I am so sorry for you loss.....
You are so right in what you said....I lost my aunt last week and it too has me standing back looking at the more important things in life,,
I wish your heart healing while you go through this time
My condolences.

gfe Originally Posted by gfejunkie
mine as well Carl...
i'm very sorry for your loss
My condolences
truly sorry for your loss carl. i know all the words in the world wont make it better .but, please accept my condolences
I am very very sorry for your loss and my prayers and condolences are with you.
I don't really know what to say other than my heart is with you and I am so sorry that a person as funny and charming as you are is suffering right now. I genuinely hope that with time you can start to heal and if there's anything I can do to help please let me know.
You said it Carl, there are things that are waaaay more important than whatever petty crap is posted here. I'm very sorry for your loss sir. I hope you find peace and comfort soon. I know how difficult it can be.
Carl, those were truly words to live by. Life is too short. One of the reasons I stay away from the drama and BS. But it is always nice to read it again.
But I am sorry you had to experience this to share it with us. Very sorry.
Carl;

My condolences you to you Sir.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Sorry to read about your loss, Carl.

All the bast to you and yours!

And the rest of your post is damn straight!
Yeah, I lost my dad and nearly my mom to a drunk driver not nine months ago. What a fucking shock, misery and pain in the ass! The drama, lawsuits and criminal proceedings continue. Stress on the plate every day.

Yes there are more important things in life, but this isn't the place to discuss them.

The sturm and drang of this stupid ass board is the diversion I need away from that shit.

At least some folks think this community means something. And to them it does.

Just mho.
I'm so sorry sweetie.