Providing more than asked

I'm being vilified because I advised a girl to raise her rates to a much higher number. I've been called a white knight because I treat girls nicely. I don't care. If, someone asks 350 and I give 1,800, that's my choice. If, you can only afford 250, stay there. If, you want to give more, do it. Everyone has there own fantasy or desire. If, I like giving more than asked, I will do it. Because, I can and will. Any girl here who has a problem with this, please pm me. I have a Jacuzzi, champaign, and more. I contact a few, a few respond and several don't. I see who I want and often ask her to return. Mostly, never do a review or ask for referral. I've paid tuitions and rent without blinking an eye. Don't care about guys opinions.
So why are you so whiny about your generosity? You actually come off as douchey.
Just curious...

When you go to the store to buy a TV and it costs $1,000, do you just give the store $3,000 instead?
No one cares about your business.

If you give a girl $1,000,000 . . . good for you!

If you get off ECCIE and stop talking about it then that's even better.
=Some drama queen just vilified me for helping a very nice girl. So, decided to post a comment that I don't care about anyone here, or on this site. If, I want to provide more, I will. I don't care what any of you jerks think, I'll do what I want. Put up, or shut up. To many drama queens and jealous, cheap, jerks. I'll pay girls what I want. And, more than asked, if I feel like it. Girls, if you have a problem receiving more than you ask, let me know. I treat women nice. Call me a white knight, I don't care. Adrienne, you're from Chicago and an idiot. You'll never be more than your posts
Awww. You wanna cookie?
Just curious...

When you go to the store to buy a TV and it costs $1,000, do you just give the store $3,000 instead? Originally Posted by Max Steel
Only if you get a TV from Rent-A-Center.
I don't care.
...... Originally Posted by flyinghi
When he says don't,.....

.....he really means does.
GlobeSpotter, you and Adrienne should hook up. You're a good match.
GlobeSpotter, you and Adrienne should hook up. You're a good match. Originally Posted by flyinghi
You wanna fund this Mr. Money Bags?

You can either pay up or shut up.
When he says don't,.....

.....he really means does. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yep. Not only that, he cares more abiut what people "think" otherwise he wouldnt have posted......

Psych101 material... too easy.
Some drama queen just vilified me for helping a very nice girl. So, decided to post a comment that I don't care . . . . Originally Posted by flyinghi
I'm being vilified because I advised a girl to raise her rates to a much higher number. I've been called a white knight because I treat girls nicely. I don't care. If, someone asks 350 and I give 1,800, that's my choice. If, you can only afford 250, stay there. If, you want to give more, do it. Everyone has there own fantasy or desire. If, I like giving more than asked, I will do it. Because, I can and will. Any girl here who has a problem with this, please pm me. I have a Jacuzzi, champaign, and more. I contact a few, a few respond and several don't. I see who I want and often ask her to return. Mostly, never do a review or ask for referral. I've paid tuitions and rent without blinking an eye. Don't care about guys opinions. Originally Posted by flyinghi
Very kind of you babe Eccie needs more like you
+1
A lot of words for someone that says they don't care...