Ok Yes Clarence Thomas Looks Like A Fucking Gorilla

And he's dumb as fuck. Has no business on the Supreme Court. We have rapists and gorilla look alikes on the main court. What a disgrace.

• grean
  • 12-01-2018, 11:03 AM
And he's dumb as fuck. Has no business on the Supreme Court. We have rapists and gorilla look alikes on the main court. What a disgrace.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Really dude? If anyone else compared a black man to a gorilla, you'd cry racism.
I thought the same thing.

Really dude? If anyone else compared a black man to a gorilla, you'd cry racism. Originally Posted by grean
It is racist..
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Thank You, SC - it shows the true DPST attitude toward any "Minority" person who chooses to be off the DPST "Plantation".

Libs know they own these people.

Racist as hell, and its' own form of slavery ideology.

Still- gotta love Your wonderful Avatar. Such a defender of DPST ideals.

2020 DPST ticket - Avenatti and Maxine Waters.
You guys are still feeding the stray cat, and it is still shitting in the flowerbeds.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 12:36 PM
It is racist.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Agreed
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Thank You, SC - it shows the true DPST attitude toward any "Minority" person who chooses to be off the DPST "Plantation".

Libs know they own these people.

Racist as hell, and its' own form of slavery ideology.

Still- gotta love Your wonderful Avatar. Such a defender of DPST ideals.

2020 DPST ticket - Avenatti and Maxine Waters. Originally Posted by oeb11
To be fair, this has racist overtones as well.
To be fair, this has racist overtones as well. Originally Posted by WTF
Explain.
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2018, 01:00 PM
The only racism is DPST ownership ideology racism
Not even a denial
When DPST cannot debate - They cry "Racism".
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 01:15 PM
"Libs know they own these people"

Plus this whole tribal Libtard vs Repukes is the new racism
"Libs know they own these people"

Plus this whole tribal Libtard vs Repukes is the new racism Originally Posted by WTF
Context is everything. It’s kind of a stretch in political correctness but if you see it then.....NO PIZZA FOR YOU!
Careful now. Many of you are close to getting points. At least one of you should have already been pointed. Stay on topic. This is about Clarence Thomas being a dumb fuck Gorilla look alike..has nothing to do with race.
Context is everything. It’s kind of a stretch in political correctness but if you see it then.....NO PIZZA FOR YOU! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Your Holiness and Eminence forgive me for I have sinned
Your wisdom is at such a high level most of us don't understand your ways. Blessings Father. I will repent

In the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Oh sorry, wrong Religion. In the name of the 4 Noble Truths it will lead me to the 8 fold path. Thank you for understanding Your Eminence
Careful now. Many of you are close to getting points. At least one of you should have already been pointed. Stay on topic. This is about Clarence Thomas being a dumb fuck Gorilla look alike..has nothing to do with race. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thanks. I was getting off track. He is a dumb fuck. That's why he didn't speak for 10 years. He doesn't have anything of Value to say. Uncle Fucking Clarence the Gorilla looking cocksucker