Antifa is just an idea......

According to Biden;

https://thetruedefender.com/must-wat...heir-hit-list/

Thank God for Trump supporters
Biden is right
Biden is right Originally Posted by matchingmole

Biden is an idiot
That antheifa "idea" sure does loot and riot.
That antheifa "idea" sure does loot and riot. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You forgot murder.
So does that mean I can load up my belt fed 308 into the back of my truck and gun down the next riot? Because you can't murder an idea.
So does that mean I can load up my belt fed 308 into the back of my truck and gun down the next riot? Because you can't murder an idea. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Yes...go ahead
So does that mean I can load up my belt fed 308 into the back of my truck and gun down the next riot? Because you can't murder an idea. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
If you go to Florida you can run them over.
Foaming...
brilliance
Ask Andy Ngo, he is the gay, Asian journalist who was almost killed by Antifa when he was inside Antifa. Hard to be inside something that is just an idea. Crowder had some video from about three years ago where his producer penetrated Antifa for an afternoon. They thought it was a little dangerous when some of the people (on camera) admitted that they had brought weapons (including an knife and gun) to a "protest". They pulled him and called the police.
an Idea very dangerous ,,,,
cancel the idea!!!!!

lolling
Do you know that the Mountain gorilla was "discovered" in 1902? Yep, people had seen them for years but no one of any consequence had ever killed or captured one. For most of the British establishment it was just folklore caused by the hysterical ravings of glory seekers, charlatans, and fools.

So what's this about Antifa not being real....