Cougar...any info?

Hello Gents

Has anyone seen her? Your thoughts etc.? I guess she was in upstate back in April and her add back then said she also does doubles with Harley Q... I know their are mix reviews on Harley.... just enquiring about this one in particular.

See attached link....

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...u/342126295751
Hello Gents

Has anyone seen her? Your thoughts etc.? I guess she was in upstate back in April and her add back then said she also does doubles with Harley Q... I know their are mix reviews on Harley.... just enquiring about this one in particular.

See attached link....

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...u/342126295751 Originally Posted by concert7
If you mean "harley" with the scorpion tat on forearm; mixed reviews is a kind way of putting it..lol. But she hasn't went by that name in quite a while; last was maddy; and believe she's been locked up since april (ironically). Think her last ad mentioned 3 different incalls clifton park, albany and watervliet (which is just stupidity IMO). Or could b Lexxi; rail thin girl (who also calls herself harley quinn); and also in clifton park area. Sorry; but i don't know anything about the girl in the ad u posted; but if she has any association with either "harley"; be estra cautious!
I've seen her. Pics are filtered, she's a bit older. I had a fine time. She was very new andv ery nervous.
I've seen her. Pics are filtered, she's a bit older. I had a fine time. She was very new andv ery nervous. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
thanks you gets....

Yes, she said once she found out about Harley Q, she detached from her and know Harley is bad news.....

Thanks againg for getting back to me. EGrayupstate...appreciate you con firming she is legit. I was going to see her but due to scheduling it did not work out .
Moved to correct forum
I've seen her once as well. As Gray said pix are filtered but I got along with her right off the bat. Pretty open and friendly ,no greek but nice for 47 . I have tried to see her again but timing and she also said she didn't want a review otherwise I was gonna post one. I had fun
Do we know if BBBJ is available with her?
Anybody having trouble making an appointment with her
Originally Posted by Cjr1288
Think she has a RWJ so might be limited on availability