Which K Studio(s) Do You Prefer?

Choose your favorite(s)...
I'll add another choice. One that isn't promoted and lied about.
I'll add another choice. One that isn't promoted and lied about. Originally Posted by ntxguy
That would be “Other”
Hey this makes it easier for a newbie like me. Thanks! I will probably try to get verified at The Asian Stars first
Since they are all spinners and all treat you good, I don't worry about that at studios.

I look for my favorite menu first and foremost. BBFS, CIP, TUMA, MSOG, no upcharge.

Then, I look for the prettiest one, and that can be challenging since all the pics are photoshop and reviews are promoters BS.

SOMETIMES you can get a very pretty lady but, no BBFS w/o upcharge. Or you can get a young one at a CFS agency. All this is still better than Indy. I am a sucker for Asian ladies because of the way they treat you.

When the stars line up and all the boxes are checked, I think LA and GL is my go to agency's but, IMHO WH used to have the prettiest ladies, now AS & K-fest have the prettiest ladies but, the menu is lacking.
My repeat visits are the ladies that go that extra mile, that put that extra effort into a 1-hour session.

Not mechanical or pushy or rushing you out the door, asking you to cum now. 3 Ben's waisted.
I like different studios at different times. Put Lovely and Nana back at LA and they would be my number one.

@Copierguy-“wasted”. Lol, just messin with ya
Agree with bb. Now...who would be #1
..Nana or lovely? I vote desd tie
I’m a SF type of guy specially since all my favs were at Bali
But lately KF has been my go to fav spot
Wowww
Would somebody mind explaining what makes Green-Light so much better than the others? I must be behind the times, because I haven't really explored outside of Lovely-Angels and K-Fest yet
I like AS and KF
Would somebody mind explaining what makes Green-Light so much better than the others? I must be behind the times, because I haven't really explored outside of Lovely-Angels and K-Fest yet Originally Posted by Zero the Hero

Blue.
Would somebody mind explaining what makes Green-Light so much better than the others? I must be behind the times, because I haven't really explored outside of Lovely-Angels and K-Fest yet Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
Probably a quick trip to the urologist
Well, AS' has housed some of my past ATF'S like Miho who was a straight 10/10 and Jinha who had a beautiful personality and banging body! Oh and one of the few beautiful looking young ones like Laura, and Daisy and let's not forget Crystal who is currently there.

LA had one hell of a line up in the past with Lovely,Red and Nana, but sadly those legends have moved on.
I love me some SF and KF