MAKE SEQUESTER CUTS AS PAINFUL AS PROMISED...........

That is what is contained in private Obama Administration emails...............

Obama has no shame; he is determined to hurt Americans for his own political gain (in the mid terms)..........

The Obama administration denied an appeal for flexibility in lessening the sequester’s effects, with an email this week appearing to show officials in Washington that because they already had promised the cuts would be devastating, they now have to follow through on that.........

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nful-promised/
Yep; that's the Obama way............
You would never know it from what happened to my step-daughter who works for the Interior Department in Colorado. No jobs lost and no job furloughs in her area. Only impact was a severe cutback on travel. Which were IMHO boondoggles to begin with.
A trip to Washington, D.C. was cancelled. Doubtful it ever would have happened in the corporate world. Late last year their whole team went to the Grand Canyon for 4 or 5 days for a team-building exercise. What a waste of taxpayer dollars.
And just last week wasn't chicken little telling your daughter that the sky was falling, with 6-month layoffs coming ?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=25

You would never know it from what happened to my step-daughter who works for the Interior Department in Colorado. No jobs lost and no job furloughs in her area. Only impact was a severe cutback on travel. Which were IMHO boondoggles to begin with.
A trip to Washington, D.C. was cancelled. Doubtful it ever would have happened in the corporate world. Late last year their whole team went to the Grand Canyon for 4 or 5 days for a team-building exercise. What a waste of taxpayer dollars. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Obama trying to manufacture sequester pain, cancels all public tours of White House

WASHINGTON TIMES – The White House announced Tuesday that it was canceling all public tours of the president’s home because of the sequester spending cuts.

“Due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration, we regret to inform you that White House Tours will be canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule affected tours,” the White House said in an email.

The notice comes as both the White House and Congress try to find cuts to their own budgets as part of $85 billion in cuts to the entire government.
Seems the airports are not toeing the party line either
Ms. Napolitano also cited Chicago’s O’Hare and Atlanta’s Hartfield-Jackson airports as suffering from security checkpoint lines that were “150 to 200 percent as long as we would normally expect” at a recent meeting to discuss sequester fallout. Specifically, she said: “We’re already seeing the effects at some of the ports of entry, the big airports, for example. Some of them had very long lines this weekend,” The Telegraph reported.

The Telegraph reported Tuesday, however, that officials with these very same airports denied any longer lines or airline delays. DeAllous Smith, a spokesman for Hartfield-Jackson, said in The Telegraph report: “There have been no abnormally long lines at the security checkpoint, nor unusual aircraft delays at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport as a result of sequestration.”

And Karen Pride, Chicago Department of Aviation media relations director, said O’Hare operations were “normal, [with] no unusual delays or cancellations,” The Telegraph reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2MhIKG2Sd
  • Seedy
  • 03-05-2013, 01:20 PM
It's all propagada, and LIES, from the scumdog in chief, and the msm. What a pathetic piece of shit we have for a president.
This whole thing is to get the population to accept real austerity in the not so distant future. I can hear them now. We tried but... We are in a recovery... Things will get better...
Never said it would be easy... It was all obama"s fault... I'm not like him....trust us
It's all propagada, and LIES, from the scumdog in chief, and the msm. What a pathetic piece of shit we have for a president. Originally Posted by seedman55
And reading this, I'm so proud I live in a country where ignorant blowhards like you have the freedom to talk like that.

On a personal note, your command of the English language is FUCKING RIDICULOUS YOU BRAIN-DEAD PUSTULENT LUMP OF DONKEYSHIT WATERHEAD COCKSUCKER!

(And the msm ... SNICK!)
Keep running away from the Obama issue AssUp; run AssUp, run...............
Obama Administrators of Education and Transportation: "We Have No Idea How Much Money We Spend on Conferences"

ooopppps, there goes another $840,000 on a las vegas boondoggle.............

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ences-n1526476
  • Seedy
  • 03-05-2013, 04:21 PM
And reading this, I'm so proud I live in a country where ignorant blowhards like you have the freedom to talk like that.

On a personal note, your command of the English language is FUCKING RIDICULOUS YOU BRAIN-DEAD PUSTULENT LUMP OF DONKEYSHIT WATERHEAD COCKSUCKER!

(And the msm ... SNICK!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lmfao, not bad sup, I was expecting better though. Lol
And just last week wasn't chicken little telling your daughter that the sky was falling, with 6-month layoffs coming ?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=25 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is exactly what she was told. The budget cuts came down and management determined that the goals could be met by cutting expenses instead of layoffs. I'm just the messenger.