selfie for asian

I haven't proceeded with hotel asians by here... I have noticed over towards mass a lot ask for a selfie pic so they say they know who you are at the door....I noticed a ad on the stg and this guy paid with counterfeit money which on side note sounds intriguing how would they catch it lol... but what they did was call him out stg with his selfie pic and said little dick counterfeit money lol.. but posted the ad for all of us to see... what im saying is im never ever sending a selfie pic...counterfeit money has to happen a lot ... sure at the parlors sure they can have a marker to check it the hotels asians just count it but then again who knows maybe t hey have a hidden cam set up recording you the whole time lol.. which isn't to far stretched the handler is jerking off as you are fucking her.. either way no selfie for me and no counterfeit money so I don't end up on stg
While I agree with it, if you have a public profile at all (Instagram, Facebook, whatever) any selfie you provide can be a picture someone got off of the internet. There's no real way to tie it to the activity in question. Not telling you to do so, just saying someone having a selfie of you isn't proof of anything in and of itself.