Carnivals and fair food

Somehow I keep missing these random Carnivals that show up in parking lots for a couple of days. I would love to go to one, if not to just enjoy the scenery, booths, and the food. I've been craving fair food for a while now.... fried twinkies, fried turkey, funnel cakes, hotdogs, candied apples etc.... anywho who knows of a carnival or fair in town or coming to town, please comment or better yet pm me with details. We can go together if you'd like. Guys and gals welcome. Any info helps- xoxo
P.S. I'm interested in any Carnivals or Fairs in the Austin, Cedarpark, Round Rock, Georgetown, Leander, Killeen area, thanks guys
No idea..
BUT that type of food does sound delicious... OMG. :O
I love carnivals and the food yumm!!!
Tha next Old Pecan Street Festival is Sept 24-25. Thar's a lotta stuff laik turkey laigs, churros, an' waffle cones at it.
Went to the fireworks in Georgetown this year had a great time with the family and they had some pretty good fair food (at least 5 different kinds of funnel cake too big to eat) and an Elvis impersonator! I realize this won't help until next year but I would recommend it for next 4th since you mentioned Georgetown.
Have you tried the fried and true food truck?
Tha next Old Pecan Street Festival is Sept 24-25. Thar's a lotta stuff laik turkey laigs, churros, an' waffle cones at it. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Thanks David you're awesome. And reading that most definitely made my mouth water
Have you tried the fried and true food truck? Originally Posted by inaustintexas
No I haven't, where is it located. I'd love to see what they have to offer.....
Please
Thanks David you're awesome. And reading that most definitely made my mouth water Originally Posted by La Vida
Plus, if'n yer a messy eater, Tha Ol' Pecan Street Festival has plenny o' booths sellin' tie-dyed shirts an' dresses an' tha laik so ya kin change outta yer dirty duds. An' they have 'em twice a year. One inna fall an' anutha inna spring.
Yummmmmm Cotton candy!!!!
The food does sound great me being pregnant & all omg.
Thanks David you're awesome. And reading that most definitely made my mouth water Originally Posted by La Vida
The food does sound great me being pregnant & all omg. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Well, y'all are both outta mah league in mo' ways then one, but if'n yew see a slobberin' old man followin' yew 'round chewin' onna turkey laig at tha next Ol' Pecan Street Fest'val, don't be too quik ta call tha cops on meh! Lemme git sum reel-life visuals fer mah spank-bank!
Any good ones happening this month (that I haven't missed yet)?
No I haven't, where is it located. I'd love to see what they have to offer..... Originally Posted by La Vida
It's near 7th and 35.

Here's the menu http://www.friedandtrue.com/#!menu/c112b
We should have a ladies night out to the carnival off of ben white, you can ride all the rides in the park for $20!!!