🎉🎊💚 Happy Thursday Dallas-Fort worth 💚🎉🎊

• c@li
  • 09-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Question: I come on here once once-apona- time pointers please will be STUCK IN DALLAS FORTWORTH IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN FOR 12 MONTHS.... I was a True West Texan for years now very lost on were to go I love expensive like Is capital grill Fort Worth Ruth Chris fortworth Dallas Del Frisco's Fort Worth Dallas If you understand I love the older Quieter Scenario not so much on the Rush rush situation I'd like to eat good.... Amy pointers?? Dm me on were to dine besides here and p411
My dad worked for Swift & Co back in the day. He sold meat to all the FW restaurants. The best steakhouse in FW, IMHO, is Cattleman's in the Stockyards. And just half a block west on Exchange is the Star Restaurant. Both have great atmosphere, reasonable prices, and I think they are better than Del Frisco or Ruth's Christ, or any of the other over-priced joints. Also a shout out for Ellerbies on Magnolia. And, if you are determined to spend a little money, go to the StoneHouse on Hwy 26 in Colleyville. The flatiron with peppers is superb.