3 way

Guys do you prefer one on one or 3way?
Does having more than one companion at a time sound exciting? Or would you rather have a passionate one on one? Thoughts??
one woman, two women, three women - all deliteful.

unless one of them has a beef w/ or is jealous of or ... with another one. that only happened a couple of times over my "career".

one of the best was when there were three women. we were celebrating one woman's birthday, except i was the present - tho didnt know til i got there :^}. after two had orally worked me into a dither, the birthday gal literally elbowed the other two aside and said "it's MY birthday." she took lil delites all the way in her mouth and slurped on him for a while, then cowgirled herself to multiple orgasms. the other two would occasionally spank her butt for her bday. 90min cumsultation session.

another was w/ two women. #1 orally delites lil delites to cumpletion. #2 eats out #1 as i doggy #2 to an orgasm or two for her, but i hold back. they switch positions - #1 eats out #2 as i doggy #1 to an orgasm or two for her, again i hold back. finally, #2 orally delites lil delites to cumpletion. 90min cumsultation session.

another was w/ three women. took them to a swingers club. got orally delited, gave oral delites, and fucked/got fucked by all three. about 3 hr cumsultation session from arrival at club to leaving. one left to her hotel, the other two slept at my house. they woke me up w/ a double oral delites.

lots more memories where those cum from ... :^}

so, yep, one woman, two women, three women - all deliteful.
If the two girls are into each other, absolutely. I’ll find a way to get my kicks lol.
I like both one on one and three ways. Also like it when the girls are into each other then I become the meat on the sandwich simply the best!
I am more of a one on one myself. I sorta did a 3 way (FMF) once and that was at a strip club. One girl was the cover in front while the other was with me with my pants to my ankles then they switched up.
I am a fan of the triangle offense

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2850831
Ok I get it ��
If the girls are not into to each; there's no point.. Thoughts?
If the girls are not into to each; there's no point.. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Gurly Pearll
Some guys prefer to be the sole focus of attention. I’m not one of those guys.
If you do a MFM threesome, be careful of the guys you choose on this site. There are many guys that are so infatuated with each other that they will kick the girl off the bed so they can be together.
Wow
Hmm,what a twist this thread took. I have had lots of fmf threesomes. Careful about the ladies, but always a great time. Tried a fffm but that was just too much at my age. Never really considered mfm but I will defere to someone who clearly has experience in that area to pass on their experiences
Ok I can understand that
  • Brot
  • 06-05-2022, 09:15 PM
OP. Have you said what kind of group sex trips your trigger?
If the two girls are into each other, absolutely. I’ll find a way to get my kicks lol. Originally Posted by TinMan

Some guys prefer to be the sole focus of attention. I’m not one of those guys. Originally Posted by TinMan
good points. it's about what you want. do you want two girls to fuck you or do you want two girls to fuck themselves while they fuck you.

i've found the former to be mostly a waste of money while the latter can be highly erotic.