How many times do y'all hobby?

Just curious. Per week
3-4 times
per hour, day, week, month, quarter, year, decade, lifetime ?? :^}

most ever was about 1+ per week for total of 72 in one yr.
now a days, maybe 1x a month.

some guys who have ooodles of disposable income, are great at obtaining discounts, and/or have ooodles of disposable semen get delites more often, some less often.

in my book of hobbying & life, what's more important is "are you getting encounters that warm the cockles of your heart, loins, and cock?"
Ideally, once about every 3 weeks.
But I've left a surprising amount of money on the table since around February or so. My go-to girls have moved to Arlington and Dallas respectively, and my high frequency location has lost its touch for bringing in new talent.
I would like to more, but maybe once or twice a week. It was more, but I am so busy with work and life things currently.
It has been twice a week consistently up until January this year. Since January it has drop down to once a week due to work, inflation and various other reasons.
Twice a week depending on my schedule, but I'm somewhat burned out with the hobby. A friend was in town for a conference this week, she's always played wingman for civvy hookups. We still make a good team, just like old times.
Since I started, I try to limit myself to once a week. If prices were a bit lower, I would consider a couple of times a week.
once a month. maybe twice ...
once a month. maybe twice ... Originally Posted by newname22

Ha! If only a provider could say that.

Well, I guess if she did, she either really sucks (pun intendid) at it or has some super oober wealthy clientele.

Nah...it'll never happen. 😁

Which makes me think...is this question pointed more for the dudes? Or is it a "everybody and anybody"??
It depends but the normal for me is once every other week. From time to time I will go once a week and other times it might be once or twice a month. The factors for me depends on my business profits. If things are good then I tend to play more often.
Ha! If only a provider could say that.

Well, I guess if she did, she either really sucks (pun intendid) at it or has some super oober wealthy clientele.

Nah...it'll never happen. ��

Which makes me think...is this question pointed more for the dudes? Or is it a "everybody and anybody"?? Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
I think the question was more for the guys.

Of course providers hobby multiple times a day, especially if they have lots of regulars and the occasional new to them clients. I can also see how a provider can become jaded quickly as get a mind set where they just go through the motions in a session.

It does kinda beg the question tho, when a client only has the funds for, or whatever the rationale is, to hobby just occasionally, don't you think that the experience he receives should be outstanding as opposed to just "well, he got a nut"? The ladies who make the effort to ensure their clients each have the highest quality session are the ones who have so many regulars that they do not have to advertise all the time, if at all.
Have not used the board in years. But, about 2-3 times a month when I did. Now, I may hobby once a month with a gal I have known and seen for 6-7 years. Other than her, I get laid when ever I want for only the cost of a nice date. Its amazing how many dancers and even providers are happy to give it up at no charge because I take the time to get to know them and treat them with respect and like people.

On a side note, I just don't understand this poor guy that complains about poor service, poor tcb, ymmv all the time. If the same things keep happening to you over and over, you really need to consider the common element.
Members Are Reminded . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
One time a day Minimum typically. Twice a day preferred. Usually take one day off a week. prefer the same person for all of my encounters but im a needy guy so sometimes I have to stray.