How Does Summer Time Affect the Hobby in ATX?

I have been wondering How Does Summer Time Affect the Hobby in ATX?

What's Good or Bad about summer time?

What's Good or Bad from perspective of providers and clients?

From my old monger's perspective the advent of fewer cloths and skimpy swimsuits on the ladies is always most welcome. I am semi-retired and have plenty of time to hobby which is not affected by summer months. Very hot afternoons mean more opportunity for indoor activities with hot ATX ladies.

Just curious. Thanks in advance for your inputs and perspectives.
You've really been wondering that?
I find there's 4 good seasons for hobbying.. Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. They're all better than the last one.. Oh wait!! what was the question?
You've really been wondering that? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Yes--sure, what's wrong with being curious?

Actually, I was just hoping some of the ladies might give me a hard time.

Instead I got you. Hobby on.
Last summer, my schedule was very full because of the outdoor Table Shower. It was a huge hit so it kept me VERY busy.

This summer, I feel much less like a noob, have improved the TS, and IF the rain ever cooperates then, I expect to be as busy as last summer.

However you spend your summer, everyone play and stay safe!

Cheers!

Aphrodite
There is generally less time for me to hobby, more family obligations and travels.

The appointment routine is also different, you have to plan for the heat. I hate getting to a hot room when is 100 degrees out, the girl is just getting or has the ac off.

I generally hobby less in the summer
It affects my electricity bill.
Hmm doesn't affect me much since I work in strip clubs more than I hobby lol... but I do pretty well
  • Toyz
  • 05-19-2016, 12:40 PM
Kids r out of school so some hoogars abailability is lessened.

Wet wipes juuuassttt dont get it done when its 100 degrees...girls take note

More outdoor activities so I'm not "dialing a hoogar" out of boredom...Im less hobby engaged in the summer

More travelling hoogars cause they like visiting ATX
It affects my electricity bill. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Hi Emary,

Glad to see you back on Coed. Will you or are you back in ATX this Spring and Summer? We have yet to find that play date that all the guys have been telling me I must set with you.

Let's make that happen this Spring or early Summer. More than likely, we will raise the temperature and cause your electric bill to go up.
For the most part, summer doesn't affect me very much although there are times when I'll have my kid more, but not always.
Summer means a new crop of providers springing up ...

New High School grads, new college grads and those in between seeking cash for September tuition bills.

And childless traveling ladies, too.
No sneezing as Cedar Fever is over ...
It affects my electricity bill. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Haha
For me...it means I will have more time to be available to play and travel!

xoxox
Catricia