Just having some fun - 49 of us at tonight's M&G

Lots of new persons, both ladies and gents!

Lots of fun discussions.

Lasted way past our 8 p.m. "last call."

Lots more M&Gs ahead as we shift into summer swing time.

Per the usual, only those who were there may announce their attendance; please don't out any one else's.

= = = = =

FYI, if you are using a mobile browser, please click on my profile to see what's in my signature.
Thank you sir for another great time with more ladies then before. I do know the ladies I invited were very happy and will be attending more

Ff
Thanks CK. Enjoyed meeting a lot of old friends and making some new lady friends.

Best way to meet new people in the hobby is to attend meet and greets and find a lady or two that you would like to later see for some fun and games, hobby style.

Two beautiful ladies from SATX were exciting and extremely friendly, and two new ATX ladies were very nice and are on my To-Do-List for the next few weeks.

Attend socials, don't miss out...
I had a great time as well. It was nice meeting some new lovely gentleman and gorgeous ladies. Had a great time thanks as always ck
Thank You CK for hosting such a TARGET RICH environment!! I will soon be locking on to a couple of targets.

again THANKS..Dog/4
Thanks ck, lots of new sweets, and some well adored sweets.

IB
Yup... RT hanks ck
Had a nice time with everyone. Muchas graxis CK. BESOS XOXOXO
Thanks CK - a fun time as always!!
Had a great time as well and look forward to going again.
Lots of new persons, both ladies and gents!

Lots of fun discussions.

Lasted way past our 8 p.m. "last call."

Lots more M&Gs ahead as we shift into summer swing time.

Per the usual, only those who were there may announce their attendance; please don't out any one else's.

= = = = =

FYI, if you are using a mobile browser, please click on my profile to see what's in my signature. Originally Posted by ck1942
Thank you , CK!
Had a great time.
Had fun Ck ....... had fun at the after party too...........had more fun at my apt after the after party.
Had fun Ck ....... had fun at the after party too...........had more fun at my apt after the after party. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Always a great time!
Was Twiggy there?