Do you know anybody who is at a "Women's March"?

There seems to be a lot of angry Women at these marches. I'm not real sure just what they are angry at. I'm not sure just what they want.

This seems to be the same crowd who permiated Hillary's ralleys. Pop Stars. Movie Stars. You know. The very people who carried all of those "Swing States" for Hillary.

Michael Moore was screaming about the Democrats needing to get rid of the current Democrat Leaders and get fresh new faces, younger faces.

I suppose Nancy Pelosi would have something to say about that.

One thing I am sure of. .......Hillary is NOT President.
There seems to be a lot of angry Women at these marches. I'm not real sure just what they are angry at. I'm not sure just what they want. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you looked in the mirror and saw what most of them see ...

... you'd be pissed too every day!

They want dick, but they have to settle for licking pussy.
Yep, none of which know why they are going or what they want to gain from going. But hey, It's America, to each their own.
Yes, but you guys really don't want to know. Yes they voted for Trump.
These are cunts who are pissed that Trump would never want to have sex with them.
Yes, but you guys really don't want to know. Yes they voted for Trump. Originally Posted by wordup666

You're Full of SHIT, eeeehbbuhhrrrrr. Chase it down with some milk!

There seems to be a lot of angry Women at these marches. I'm not real sure just what they are angry at. I'm not sure just what they want.

This seems to be the same crowd who permiated Hillary's ralleys. Pop Stars. Movie Stars. You know. The very people who carried all of those "Swing States" for Hillary.

Michael Moore was screaming about the Democrats needing to get rid of the current Democrat Leaders and get fresh new faces, younger faces.

One thing I am sure of. .......Hillary is NOT President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I guess you were sucking cock when Trump repeatedly insulted women? If your old dead mom were alive I am pretty sure she would be marching.
Lookee lookee Folks!

LubeMyAss is back! He's another worthless pussy who quit posting here back on Nov. 8 - after the DNC fired his lib-retarded ass!

For once, ExNYer got it right...

No need to ban Luke_Wyatt.

As soon as the election is over he/she will disappear from this board.

I just wonder why the Clinton machine hired a troll to post on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Revenant
sucking cock repeatedly I am pretty Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

I'm sure your talents speak for themselves...

I watched different channels off and on last night and today. Every person interviewed taliked about different things: acceptance of minorities, equal pay, gay rights, abortion...or as they said, their right to choose.
It is interesting to note that a pro-life women's equality group was asked not to attend as their views were not in line with the organizers'.

One thing I am sure of. .......Hillary is NOT President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
At the end of the day these women will be just mad and tired or tired of being mad. Eventually all fires burn out.

Jim
  • Luxie
  • 01-21-2017, 07:51 PM
I went to the one in Lincoln, NE. Only 2,000 people were expected to show up. We had over 15,000 marchers though!! It was a wonderful experience and I'm glad that all over the nation, and the world, our message is being heard. We will /not/ let bigotry and hatred prevail.
Off topic but Bubblegum Princess you are real cute.
  • R.M.
  • 01-21-2017, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB]I'm sure your talents speak for themselves...
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
sucking cock repeatedly I am pretty

That's funny right there. He only wishes he was half the man Jackie is. But weighing twice the amount may be more accurate. Fat bastard couldn't hold that tongue any longer could he? Blowing up this bitch with tard madness is just gay as fuck... Happy Tard day.
I went to the one in Lincoln, NE. Only 2,000 people were expected to show up. We had over 15,000 marchers though!! It was a wonderful experience and I'm glad that all over the nation, and the world, our message is being heard. We will /not/ let bigotry and hatred prevail. Originally Posted by GemmaFox

that's nice of you sweetie, did you wear a cute little pink pussy hat to keep warm? two things, first nice tits! second the main stream media wants you to think Trump is some bigot or hater of women. he's none of that and in fact he's the ultimate woman lover, as he clearly can't live without one! who cares if he's 2 x divorced? he's had good looking sons and daughters with all of them. Trump doesn't hate women, sweetie, the MSM just wants to make it look like that.