Lucky for Bush 41, he's not on an Obamacare plan......

Or he wouldn't have been able to keep his doctors (without paying cash of course).

I checked a couple of plan sites today and, nope,....these two docs don't appear to be on any Obamacare plans.

(I checked the sites that still have plans in Texas....pickens was small this year - only two companies)

I also checked Methodist hospital...It looks like they aren't on the two I checked.

NPI 1003848342 : DR. AMY MYNDERSE M.D.

NPI 1790737187 : DR. CLINTON H DOERR M.D.

I'm not sure how to check medicare doctors without calling. But it looks like Mynderse might take medicare and Doerr not. But I can't confirm.

Anyway, some trivia for some of you fucks that have no clue about how badly Barry and Nancy fucked up healthcare insurance.

(Oh yeah,...NONE of my collection of doctors are on the plans either.)
pity post

now that I've posted in this shit thread maybe it'll get some attention. lol
Great Post, ShithisPants loves being the whipping boy of the Globalist Elite, don't ya ShitmyBritches? He will do anything for HRC and George Soros. Comon blow my cock boy.
^ yep sounds like someone who's self employed.

Scooby dooby doo.
^ yep sounds like someone who's self employed.

Scooby dooby doo. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO, YEP sure does.
Great Post, ShithisPants loves being the whipping boy of the Globalist Elite, don't ya ShitmyBritches? He will do anything for HRC and George Soros. Comon blow my cock boy. Originally Posted by canuckeight
The 5 minute response time to my post doesn't beat his PB.
I used to work for a company that for a while changed health insurance providers every year. Of course the plans were 'HMO' that is a network of doctors.
Did I have to change doctors every year ? YES SIR I DID

It is the same with Medicare
In 2015 I was on Texas Plus and I had a GP that I likes For whatever reason I wanted to switch to Memorial Herman . Lucky for me that GP was on both networks.

Do you know what drives 'age discrimination'? Health care insurance premiums that a company has to pay. get a chronic condition, the economy goes south and guess what gets laid off along with a young buckeroo that is a square peg in a round hole. If one is a veteran with 20 years and the gov't pays (Tri-Care), one is almost assured of never being laid off.
Your post above is more proof that we shouldn't be getting our health care insurance from our employer.

We shouldn't be getting it from the government either.

How about a free market like all my other policies?

If we want to force coverage and subsidize the poor, that's a different discussion.

(note: i worked for an employer that avoided hiring "risky" employees. i only know because that's what HR told me)

(note: i worked for an employer that avoided hiring "risky" employees. i only know because that's what HR told me) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
When I was laid off in 2002, my friends introduced me to a manager that was told to age discriminate

He said HR said to him "stay away from the older worker" I asked, did they say why? "no"
What does older worker mean? "In some industries it means anybody 45 or older, the rest of the industry considers age 50 or older. So now that ex-manager got laid off and is past 50 and he knows that he is screwed.
Another enemy of a laid off worker is a law office that will say one has a case. That office will take your money [ $30,000 to $50,000]and work on your case and present that case to a judge for approval to go to trial, except the judge will probably say there is nothing there.
Now one is out that money and more importantly, since it is part of the public record ,one is 'radioactive' that no one will hire.
Lucky for me that I had a rare niche skill

I'm not sure how to check medicare doctors without calling. But it looks like Mynderse might take medicare and Doerr not. But I can't confirm.

Anyway, some trivia for some of you fucks that have no clue about how badly Barry and Nancy fucked up healthcare insurance.

(Oh yeah,...NONE of my collection of doctors are on the plans either.) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
1. GROUP Health Insurance from your Employer did not CHANGE with the passing of the ACA law (other than all policies that a health insurance company sells must have the 10 minimum benefits). This is true for Group insurance or individual market insurance, government exchanges.

2. The individual market did change. Twenty million people gained health insurance because of the law. Before the law was passed if you were in the individual market and you were all already sick (pre-existing condition) no health insurance company would sell you a policy.

3. It is impossible for a doctor to tell that a policy from BCBS came from the government exchange instead of a group insurance plan from the employer without running the insurance. The insurance card that the patient gives him will not distinguish where the policy was purchased.

4. If you get your appendix removed the payout to the doctor who performed the surgery is the same. It does not matter if the BCBS policy came from the employer or off the government exchange.

5. Elective procedures are different and the payout to the doctor can vary, thus doctors who perform elective type of procedures may not take a "BCBS" policy that came from the government exchange. If you didn't have health insurance before the ACA law was passed you were not going to be able to see this doctor anyway, unless you could pay in cash.
^^^^ care to delete or fix your errors above?

You have until 1:29:59
Your post above is more proof that we shouldn't be getting our health care insurance from our employer.

We shouldn't be getting it from the government either.

How about a free market like all my other policies?

If we want to force coverage and subsidize the poor, that's a different discussion.

(note: i worked for an employer that avoided hiring "risky" employees. i only know because that's what HR told me) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
" Risky " like Fisting Chapped ass and the rest of the gloryhole guru lyin liberals that post here ? The " Freddy Mercury " 's of ECCIE ?

You have until 1:29:59 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
flightr65 NEVER admits to ANY problems regarding his posts related to odummercare ! He's the resident " Gruber " when it comes to defending that plan. He's lied so much about it, he HAS to defend it, to prevent MORE of his lies being exposed. His a " Clinton ", that way ! " I did NOT....."

That is what the ACA law tries to do. The government tries to get everyone insured to balance out the risk pools. It subsidizes the poor. The government has asked the health insurance companies to not to deny someone a policy due to a pre-existing condition. This increases the costs of the health insurance company (they are taking on more risk) and thus raises the premium, deductible and copay price.

If every citizen could get group health insurance from their employer, you would not need an ACA law. However there will always be 40-50 million people in the individual market who can't get group health insurance or they have not reached the age of 65 for Medicare.

You have until 1:29:59 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
How did Group Health Insurance from your employer change because of the ACA law?