What's The Odds That Lexus Lover Is On Welfare

Seriously this dude is odd as fuck. Says he's a Lexus Lover but likely drives a lower class vehicle. He likes getting into online fights and then spiraling into a blackhole vortex full of delusions.

Just like when it was proven that he looks up personal information on massage therapists by getting their massage license number. He actually admitted that himself....hahaha go figure. The dude is odd as fuck. Likely a poor welfare type recipeient that rails against the very government support that is sustaining is life.

Lol

No he is self employed.
Just like when it was proven that he looks up personal information on massage therapists by getting their massage license number. He actually admitted that himself... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This will be interesting.
Zero
Zero Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Is that the "odds"?
The sum of the IQ points of posters 1 and 2 in this thread?
Your assessment of SissyLips? or
All of the above?
Sorry for the confusion Shitstain and Wordup. I know you guys are slow, you are like "2 penises in a pod"

I digress. The answer is, all of the above.

Is that the "odds"?
The sum of the IQ points of posters 1 and 2 in this thread?
Your assessment of SissyLips? or
All of the above? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I voted for "All of the above" myself!
Even though SissyLips wants to be a "guy," she's really not.

A perfect match for WordNothing ... Confused-Conjoined.
If memory serves me right the "Lexus" isn't a car.
If memory serves me right the "Lexus" isn't a car. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Your memory serves you well, sir!

Of course, you have a mind.
  • DSK
  • 01-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Seriously this dude is odd as fuck. Says he's a Lexus Lover but likely drives a lower class vehicle. He likes getting into online fights and then spiraling into a blackhole vortex full of delusions.

Just like when it was proven that he looks up personal information on massage therapists by getting their massage license number. He actually admitted that himself....hahaha go figure. The dude is odd as fuck. Likely a poor welfare type recipeient that rails against the very government support that is sustaining is life.

Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He is an extremely intelligent poster who puts you to shame every time he responds to your drivel. He is more of a gentleman than I am, cause if you posted that about me, I'd name you for the [prohibited word] that you are.
Protector of mankind.
Now in the Houston Co-Ed forum SHE (SissyLips) is suggesting (implying ... presumptively stating) that I am a "sex trafficker" ... a "kidnapper" and a "rapist" ..... I've always considered maggots to be a contributing part of the eco-system although repugnant, but I'm beginning to rethink my assessment, at least for this particular species.
What are the odds (not "what's" the odds) that Sissy Chap is very poorly educated and only semi-literate?
What are the odds (not "what's" the odds) that Sissy Chap is very poorly educated and only semi-literate? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Better than I'm on welfare! If I were, I would know who he is, since he'd be the guy standing out on the curb in line making all the noise!