Fuck the union.

• R.M.
  • 01-26-2017, 09:01 PM
I am ready to leave my local. Drunk fucks. Unions suck nuts SMH.
  • DSK
  • 01-26-2017, 09:07 PM
I am ready to leave my local. Drunk fucks. Unions suck nuts SMH. Originally Posted by R.M.
Unions can eventually become insulated from reality. Sad.
I am ready to leave my local. Drunk fucks. Unions suck nuts SMH. Originally Posted by R.M.

No. you actually. as in you. actually need the union. Stop trynna put salt in da game and trynna act like you all high and mighty. It's not a good look.

1 Peter 5:6 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.
No. you actually. as in you. actually need the union. Stop trynna put salt in da game and trynna act like you all high and mighty. It's not a good look.

1 Peter 5:6 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I didn't know the bloods/crips/sisis had a union, shitistan mosque... thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weGxSWl5oA8&t
  • R.M.
  • 01-26-2017, 09:26 PM

1 Peter 5:6 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fuck off dick breathe. Fly Robin Fly...
Self edit For the record they need my money I don't need them. This is a right to work state.
This is a right to work state. Originally Posted by R.M.
That'll "stump" him!

All this time he's been believing it's a "right to entitlement" state!
  • R.M.
  • 01-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Some one please explain right to work means or I will later on today. Thanks.
Some one please explain right to work means or I will later on today. Thanks. Originally Posted by R.M.
Lol. If you're illegal you have a right to work. That's what it means OK baby doll.
  • R.M.
  • 01-27-2017, 08:50 AM
You may want to put a spit shine on those rocks in you're head.

Matt 7:3/5- [I]"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye yet pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
"You hypocrite...first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your bother's eye."
Matt 7:3/5- [I]"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye yet pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
"You hypocrite...first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your bother's eye."
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Revelations 20:10

and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

^ This applies to you and your friends on this site.
You may want to put a spit shine on those rocks in you're head. Originally Posted by R.M.
shitmychaps is the " union steward " for the Houston area gloryholer's union . Thus, he will defend any union as a " good " thing.
[B]This applies to you and your friends on this site. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you had any "friends," the same would apply to them, but since you don't, they've apparently already fallen into "the lake" attempting to avoid being around you!

Or did they just get shot from the round meant for you!
Revelations 20:10

^ This applies to you and your friends on this site. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Pretty big assumption, Weezy....what makes you think I actually have any friends? Chance are if you have any yourself, they're prolly as big o' douches as you are.

Well, this one's for you, charlatan. As free as you are with the inflammatory label, "racist", you may want to chew on this one today:

Matt 7:1,2 - "Do Not Judge...or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged....and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you".
Pretty big assumption, Weezy....what makes you think I actually have any friends? Chance are if you have any yourself, they're prolly as big o' douches as you are.

Well, this one's for you, charlatan. As free as you are with the inflammatory label, "racist", you may want to chew on this one today:

Matt 7:1,2 - "Do Not Judge...or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged....and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you". Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
All shitmypants can judge is how big a cock he can stuff up his ass