meanwhile in the Libtard Twilight Zone ..

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ashton-kutc...010715802.html

Ashton Kutcher, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Blast Trump's Immigration Ban at SAG Awards

It didn't take long for the SAG Awards to get political Sunday night.

When Ashton Kutcher took the stage to introduce the show, he welcomed the crowd "and everyone in airports that belong in my America!" he said to applause from the audience. "You are part of the fabric of who we are, and we welcome you and we love you."

"We also welcome you to the 23rd annual Screen Actors Guild Awards...." he joked.

Several award winners also addressed Trump's controversial executive order and immigration ban in their acceptance speeches.

Read more: SAG Awards: Ashton Kutcher Makes Pro-Immigration Statement in Opening
Upon winning best actress in a comedy series for Veep, Julia Louis-Dreyfus joked that the Russians "didn't hack" the awards show. "I'm the winner, the winner is me. Landslide!"

She added that she is "horrified" by the immigrant ban, being the child of immigrants. "My father fled religious persecution in Nazi-occupied France," she said. "I love this country and because I love this country I am horrified. This immigrant ban is un-American."

Accepting his award for best actor in a comedy series, Shameless' William H. Macy said he'd actually like to "thank President Trump for making Frank Gallagher seem so normal."

Sunday, protests continued across the country against Trump's immigration and travel ban, with demonstrations at LAX in Los Angeles, JFK in New York, Dulles in Washington, D.C. and Logan Airport in Boston, gaining support. L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti was reportedly part of the group at LAX to demonstrate in support of travelers being detained from countries on the banned list, which includes Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Sudan, Somalia and Yemen.

Read more: Trump's Immigration Ban Sparks Second Day of Protests at LAX Airport

The White House on Sunday released a statement defending the immigration order, specifically taking aim at the media's coverage of the ban thus far. "America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border," read the statement. "America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave. We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say."

The awards are being handed out Sunday night at the Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles.

Read more: SAG Awards: The Winners List (Updating Live)

bahhhawaaaaa

now in the REAL WORLD ..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-dead...022604918.html

Five dead in Quebec City mosque shooting: mosque president

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-dead....html#comments

Reuters 30 minutes ago

QUEBEC CITY (Reuters) - Five people were killed after gunmen opened fire in a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, the mosque's president told reporters on Sunday.

Earlier, a witness told Reuters that up to three gunmen fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center. Police put up a security perimeter around the mosque.

Quebec police confirmed the shooting at a Quebec mosque in a tweet, and police on the scene said there had been fatalities.

"There are many victims ... there are deaths," a Quebec police‎ spokesman told reporters.

A police tweet said there were deaths and injuries and that suspects had been arrested.
"Why is this happening here? This is barbaric,” said the mosque's president, Mohamed Yangui.

Yangui, who was not inside the mosque when the shooting occurred, said he got frantic calls from people at evening prayers. He did not know how many were injured, saying they had been taken to different hospitals across Quebec City.

In June 2016, a pig’s head was left on the doorstep of the cultural centre.

Like France, Quebec has struggled at times to reconcile its secular identity with a rising Muslim population, many of them North African emigrants.

The face-covering, or niqab, became a big issue in the 2015 national Canadian election, especially in Quebec, where the vast majority of the population supported a ban on it at citizenship ceremonies.

Incidents of Islamophobia have increased in Quebec in recent years. In 2013, police investigated after a mosque in the Saguenay region of Quebec was splattered with what was believed to be pig blood.

In the neighboring province of Ontario, a mosque was set on fire in 2015, a day after an attack by gunmen and suicide bombers in Paris.
(Reporting by Kevin Dougherty in Quebec City; Editing by Peter Cooney)

now let's not just yet judge the motives of those responsible, if this a retaliation on Muslims in general then it's wrong and not what Trump means by making his travel bans, which is something several presidents from Carter to the Bushes have done.

however, if this is real time in Canada, it will be here too .. unless it's stopped. and Trump does have the authority as President and he's gonna use it. He couldn't care less what a bunch of HollyWierd libtards think about it
Hey! Come on! Lets give credit where credit is due. George Soros has hired thousands of people to hold protests around the country. I wish law enforcement would start treating this for what it is; a conspiracy. Arrest the hoodlums and follow the money.
Hey! Come on! Lets give credit where credit is due. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's obvious they already had their signs prepared! Spellchecked!
Watch a adult hold a press conference, 0jammieboys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl2eygz5w80&t
How many of the "detainess" have been deported as of today?
How many of the "detainess" have been deported as of today? Originally Posted by LexusLover

according to this .. none.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/six-peopl...224120524.html

all you'll get out of this classic yarag article is the "inconvenience" they faced.

by the end of the week anyone that has valid credentials should be vetted and on their way.

non-issue
Keep talking, Ashton.

There are still a few Counties that have not turned Red.
The protesters caused regular people more inconvenience than Trumps EO. Fuck Chuckie Schumer and is fake tears.
The protesters caused regular people more inconvenience than Trumps EO. Fuck Chuckie Schumer and is fake tears. Originally Posted by bambino
Wanna bet Schumer asked odummer how HE got HIS fake tears at one of odummer's last news conferences ?
Wanna bet Schumer asked odummer how HE got HIS fake tears at one of odummer's last news conferences ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They must of got lessons from those SAG faggots.
Wanna bet Schumer asked odummer how HE got HIS fake tears at one of odummer's last news conferences ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I hope he buys dried horseradish will create tears. That will make that assholes eyes water.
Maybe a nice shot of Visine in his cocktail so he can take an SistineChapel.
0presissy wiping Jap juice in his eyes... let the good times roll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
according to this .. none.

non-issue Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I heard 2.

Lets see roughly .0003% of the foreign travelers entering were "detained" and roughly 2% of the detained were not supposed to be entering the U.S. Good return on a day's work!

The last few days reminds me of the roundups of illegal aliens working at U.S. airports years back. Did anyone protest?
Who is it that protests when laws are enforced?
Democrats hired by manipulators.
Who is it that protests when laws are enforced?
Democrats hired by manipulators. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I think they should be encouraged to travel to Syria and protest.

After all under Trump's EO travelers there are being rejected prevented from boarding a plane to the U.S. and foreigners are being denied documents with which to travel to the U.S.