Five Fuckin' Volumes!

And the Senate still couldn't find its balls to convict?

VOLUME 5: COUNTERINTELLIGENCE THREATS AND
VULNERABILITIES

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf

ii.
(U) Kilimnik's Awareness of Manafort's Hiring Before the Public
Announcement

(U) Manafort likely made Kilimnik aware of the possibility the [sic] he would join the Trump Campaign prior to its public announcement, judging by Kilimnik' s contemporaneous communications at that time.
Page 70 on PDF. Page 56 of report.

REDACTED
Page 130 on PDF. Page 116 of report.

(U) Trump Jr.'s level of insight regarding his father's knowledge during the campaign is unclear. He told the Committee that during the campaign, contact with Trump "could be anywhere from a couple times a day to not speaking for a week. It really depended. But like I said, once things got into full motion, I wasn't with him very often. And I didn't need to speak to him. He's not a small-talk kind of guy. So I knew what I needed to do, he knew what he needed to do, and we executed those roles. But you don't call my dad to say 'Hey, what's up?' in the midst of everything that's going on. That's just not what he's into." Trump Jr. Tr., pp. 26-27. Steve Bannon, who was an informal advisor to the Trump campaign at the time, has been quoted as saying that there was no chance Donald Trump Jr. didn't take the meeting participants to meet his father while they were in Trump Tower. Tucker Higgins, "Steve Bannon says he's certain that Trump met with Russians who were at Trump Tower in 2016," CNBC, January 3, 2018. When asked about that statement Bannon did not deny saying it, but told the Committee that he did not know if Donald Trump Jr. made the introduction to his father and had no additional information on the topic. Bannon Tr., p. 36.
Page 372 on PDF. Page 358 of report.

What is amazing is that everybody knew it, and everybody saw it, but like ostriches...
Non sequitur
Non believer.
WTF
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2020, 09:26 AM
May 9500 be treated the same way Trump was treatd by the House when 9500 goes before the Marxist tribunals set up after Biden wins and harris forces a Marxist revolution on amerika .

"And when they came for me (9500) - there was no one to speak for me.
Russiagate Was Not a Hoax

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence confirmed what the Mueller report could not. (Or, better said, would not.)

The committee fills in the gaps somewhat. It reports that Manafort and Kilimnik talked almost daily during the campaign. They communicated through encrypted technologies set to automatically erase their correspondence; they spoke using code words and shared access to an email account. It’s worth pausing on these facts: The chairman of the Trump campaign was in daily contact with a Russian agent, constantly sharing confidential information with him. That alone makes for one of the worst scandals in American political history.

The significant revelation of the document is that Kilimnik was likely a participant in the Kremlin scheme to hack and leak Clinton campaign emails. Furthermore, Kilimnik kept in close contact with the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a former client of Manafort’s. The report also indicates that Deripaska was connected to his government’s hacking efforts. This fact is especially suggestive: Deripaska had accused Manafort of stealing money from him, and Manafort hoped to repair his relationship with the oligarch. Was Manafort passing information to him, through Kilimnik, for the sake of currying favor with an old patron?

The committee fills in the gaps somewhat.
That shit-cans the "conclusions"! And if it doesn't to you, you're nothing more than a sorry hack in a cheap suit.
Two phrases: underlying evidence and redacted testimony. No shit-canning here you sorry excuse for a former officer of the court.
  • oeb11
  • 08-19-2020, 01:37 PM
Still pushing the

russian collusion hoax - while 9500's best girl H... is a criminal of the highest order.

From don henly - "Get Oer it" - foolish DPST.

Get some professional help to see reality as it is

Biden is senile
kamala harris is a Marxist revolutionary

Better join the antiFa and OBLM - they will come for your House as reparations.

And then there was no One to speak for me!
Geez, I was really hopping that this one time somebody would have quoted 9500's OP since I have him on ignore, I can't read it. Shit, no smiley face available.

And then there was no One to speak for me! Originally Posted by oeb11

Doesn’t look like anybody’s lining up to do that either!

• oeb11
  • 08-19-2020, 07:24 PM
And no one to dig burrows for me!
Thank s, YR
Russiagate Was Not a Hoax

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence confirmed what the Mueller report could not. (Or, better said, would not.)

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
no it wasn't a hoax. it was a conspiracy. by Obama and Clinton to interfere with the lawful election of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse.

BAHHAAAAA