25th Amendment and Pelosi

Getting ready for a Bitten-Kumola win!

Earlier ....

By any other name it's a coup d'etat.
Or, drunk in public.

But somewhat seriously, does Nancy really care who wins? As long as she takes her district again, she's still 3rd in line for the presidency, perhaps Zombie Bitten and Kumala should be concerned.
Pelosi Owns Trump...Again.
Pelosi Owns Trump...Again. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Gee, I thought he was still the President and she's still just the speaker of the House.

That's a bad own alright...
Hah... just saw what Pelosi argument is... Damn she's a drunken putz.

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."
I'll make it simple for the liberals here because I know that English is a challenge for you since most of you can't read the Constitution.

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either [A] or [B]."

that means it doesn't matter if A or B happens, Pence has to agree. And Pence will never do that so go away, Pelosi, you drunken liar.
Pelosi Owns Trump...Again. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Do you people honestly like this crazy bitch?

Surely, you must be trolling.
Stupid Cunt.
Hah... just saw what Pelosi argument is... Damn she's a drunken putz.

I'll make it simple for the liberals here because I know that English is a challenge for you since most of you can't read the Constitution.

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either [A] or [B]."

that means it doesn't matter if A or B happens, Pence has to agree. And Pence will never do that so go away, Pelosi, you drunken liar. Originally Posted by texassapper

There you go again, making sense, understanding facts while others spout garbage.
You would think that anybody with half a functional brain would know that the Twitter in charge of stupid has long ago left the kookoo's nest. He is getting some good stupid drugs though
You would think that anybody with half a functional brain would know that the Twitter in charge of stupid has long ago left the kookoo's nest. He is getting some good stupid drugs though Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What a sad existence you must live. You remind me of Golem.
Talk about being stupid.
Looks like you missed her statement, "This is not about President Donald Trump — he will face the judgment of the voters,” Pelosi said at a press conference at the Capitol."
She is right. The law on the subject is too vague.
Chumps pretending she doesn't know who has to sign off on this are just that.
Chumps.
The desperation in your posts is heartening to see.
It's all good in my hood tss. I love Canada butt glad I don't need to move there next year when the twitter is long gone
Getting ready for a Bitten-Kumola win! Originally Posted by LexusLover
..."This is not about President Donald Trump —
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Munchie, you're a genius.
Gee, I thought he was still the President and she's still just the speaker of the House.

That's a bad own alright... Originally Posted by texassapper