I demand that you arrest them all

How bout the ignorant in chief "trying" to demand his appointed one's to fulfill his stupid orders? Putin is laughing his ass off on his stupid appointee
spam thread!

sorry to have ever clicked on it!
And Biden isn’t an idiot...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And Biden isn’t an idiot... Originally Posted by pleasurem
You are correct! Trump is the idiot!!! Bwahhahaha!!!
And Biden isn’t an idiot... Originally Posted by pleasurem
You are correct! Trump is the idiot!!! Bwahhahaha!!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Hey professor, pleasurem was being sarcastic! But i guess that went WAY over your head!
Your love for antifa and hatred for Trump has limited your reasoning and thought process!
Attachment 873755

Well at least honest Abe has expressed his opinion. Not bad for a Republican
honest abe couldnt keep the States together! He is one of the most over rated presidents in history!
Plus he was our first faggit president!

1-2-3.........

I have posted this several times and can be wiki'd easily!
Hey professor, pleasurem was being sarcastic! But i guess that went WAY over your head!
Your love for antifa and hatred for Trump has limited your reasoning and thought process! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I understood he was being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic in return. Guess it went over your head!

I understood he was being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic in return. Guess it went over your head!

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Judges???????????????????????? ?????

Yeah not buying it!

honest abe couldnt keep the States together! He is one of the most over rated presidents in history!

1-2-3.........

I have posted this several times and can be wiki'd easily! Originally Posted by winn dixie

no. that honor goes to buchanan

1-2-3.........

I have posted this several times and can be wiki'd easily! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yes it can be "WIKI'ed" easily. Do you even know what that means?

https://core.ac.uk/

John H. Reagan: Unionist or Secessionist?

By January 15, 1861, hope for a settlement between the North and the South within the Union had faded from Reagan's public pronouncements. In a speech on the floor of the House, the Texas congressman warned his Republican colleagues that as a result of their failure to compromise, few southern states, if any, would remain in the Union after Lincoln's inauguration on March 4. Again he asserted that bondage provided the best possible life for the inferior blacks and urged the Republicans to consider the consequences of abolition. Would northerners, he asked, "accept negroes as freemen and citizens" in their states? A raucous. "No! No!," reverberated through the chamber as Reagan proceeded, "yet you demand of us to liberate them ... to dissolve society and to break up social order, to ruin our commercial and political prospects for the future, and still to retain such an element among us."
Another fuckin' WIKI disciple. Where the hell is that other wiki kid? You're putting that evil on on yourself Ricky Bobby.

The avatar.

Shame shame.

1-2-3.........

Does that mean since it's on the INTERNET it must be true?;-)