As of now, over 128,000 people voted in Harris County today! This is a historic day for us, that number is the highest turnout on a single day.

At this point it really is not a question of "if", but "when" Trump gets his ass beat, and by how big of a landslide...
There's enough going on in this country with the pandemic to put up with Trump's bullshit any longer than necessary. He's just silly drama and I neither watch soap operas nor reality TV so he is of no entertainment value to me.

I don't fault people for voting for him in 2016, but he is simply a failed experiment that should be dismissed. This country deserves better than that completely inept jackass.
" failed" experiment wow damn , too much cnn for you
You’re gonna vote by mail, right, rexdutchman?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
About 40,000 yesterday in Austin, despite the Reich doing its best to suppress,
The normal predictably irrational response from the china bots ,, gobbledygook
" failed" experiment wow damn , too much cnn for you Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Failed spectacularly, I might add.
No gonna vote in PERSON , then go to a bar and Walmart
No gonna vote in PERSON , then go to a bar and Walmart Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Is English your second language?
The normal predictably irrational response from the china bots ,, gobbledygook Originally Posted by rexdutchman
OK bub, what part is gobbledygook? The voting numbers in Harris County or Travis County?

Or do them counting thangs just make your head hurt???

LOL... if they are Democrat areas, it's likely there were more votes than registered voters too!