Unmasking

Hillary, Obama, and Comey are all going to Gitmo once Barr gets to the bottom of unmasking.Until he did and the results became known. Until today when the entire narrative of Fox News for months ate shit and the entire thing disappeared with a whimper. Like you dipshits are going to do in November. I am laughing much harder than usual at you ineffectual, impotent old men.
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by winn dixie

I really am amazed that you have internet access.
I really am amazed that you have internet access. Originally Posted by smokedog01
SPAM
SPAM Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hillary, Obama, and Comey are all going to Gitmo once Barr gets to the bottom of unmasking.Until he did and the results became known. Until today when the entire narrative of Fox News for months ate shit and the entire thing disappeared with a whimper. Like you dipshits are going to do in November. I am laughing much harder than usual at you ineffectual, impotent old men. Originally Posted by smokedog01
I agree with you. Fox news ate crow on the unmasking!
PROBE NOTHING BURGER

create image url
It is rather refreshing Trixie when someone quotes your post in their response and I get to actually see what you said.

That is refreshing because it is good to know that you are still posting like an total ignoramus.
It is rather refreshing Trixie when someone quotes your post in their response and I get to actually see what you said.

That is refreshing because it is good to know that you are still posting like an total ignoramus. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Coming from an antifa sympathizer folks!
Arrests coming soon for Obama administration officials including Obama and Biden. At least that’s what Trump Fox OANN and Breitbart were saying. I know they couldn’t be wrong or lying (again).
Arrests coming soon for Obama administration officials including Obama and Biden. At least that’s what Trump Fox OANN and Breitbart were saying. I know they couldn’t be wrong or lying (again). Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The fucking kenyan would just be deported!