Please read as it is important... devastation and loss can come so suddenly

I dont even know where to begin as I am in state of great numbness and devastation right now and don't have anywhere else to turn.... I know I have asked for help in the past but this is a whole new level...

Yesterday I went for my ultrasound appointment and I was given the most heartbreaking news... my daughter's heart stopped.and she had died. I will be admitted Monday morning to induce labor...
I am beyond lost and scarrd right now I need help remainder of my rent as well as burial costs. I need to come up with as much.as.I can before I give birth on Monday so a proper funeral can be had
I am in no way asking for free handouts as I have always worked for what I have gotten I need someone who's wants to work out a deal or a loan or something
aw thats so sad...prayers and hugs babe!I am sending luv!
I'm truly sorry that happened to you. It must be one of the most difficult things any human being can endure.
I am new to this board and only know of you through reading your posts. I can't imagine what you are going through. I will lift you up in prayer and wish for you peace and knowledge that all things will work out with time.

God bless.
I am so sorry, VictoriaLyn. I hope things turn around for you.
WOW!! I am soooo very sorry this has happened. It is never easy to lose a child, whether before or after they are in our arms.
We've not met but I've read your posts for years and know how excited you were about your pregnancy. Thoughts and prayers for you and the soil of your little one. May you be reunited some day.
Vikki there is nothing I can't say to express how sorry I am. Your loss must be devastating. I will certainly be thinking about you. You are stronger than you know. Big hugs!
I am so sorry, Vikki, I know how much you loved your baby and how devastating is your loss.
Texas Community Services Department administers the Bereavement Service program in some counties. This county/local government resource will insure that every indigent citizen without adequate resources or financial means will receive a simple but dignified burial. The state of Texas Constitution requires counties to cremate or bury the poor or indigent. This Bereavement program, which provides this service as a last resort, will work either with referral services to obtain low-cost funeral services or directly with families to arrange a county burial.

I am not sure how to find out more information, but your doctor may have resources to send you to.

Also, check out this website:

http://www.rmhc-austin.org/healing_hearts

YOu can also go to this resource page... you may have to scroll through a bunch to find anything... but it looks like it has some options:

https://www.hotras.com/taxonomy/taxo...nomy_id=648026

Lea
Im so sorry for your loss sweetie if you need anything im there.
I am not sure how to find out more information, but your doctor may have resources to send you to. Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
http://www.co.travis.tx.us/health_hu...rvices/burial/
VL.
So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure it is hard to see now, but be strong and you will get through it. I will be glad to help where I can. Sent a text.
Take care of yourself, hon! All the best thoughts and energy being sent your way!
I'm so sorry as well. My thoughts will be with you on Monday, and the days and weeks to come. God bless.