Some Girls Do and Some Don't, Some May and Some Won't

So I finish an hour session with a new lady, kiss, hug and leave....I walk toward my car and start to drive. And I am wondering....did she O? She got 2 bells from me, but I have no idea if her bell rang at all. There was good IOP. She seemed to enjoy herself. We were both into each other and going at it, but I have no idea if she came even once.

I know some guys are like, "who cares?"

Regardless, most providers i see let me know in some form or fashion when they are cumming. Its awesome! For many guys it is a compliment to his ego when his sex partner is cumming. But some ladies either don't O or keep it quiet and to themselves during a session, which is what happened in the session I recently had.

Most of the girls I have had sessions with say that, this is also a hobby for them. They love having sex and like to supplement their income. Basically, foreplay, fucking men, cumming, orgasms and getting paid for it is awesome! It must be a thrill to meet strangers and have great sex as a supplement to a RW job. (OK, probably doesnt always happen that way, but when it does I bet its pretty nice). All I know is that straight guys cannot make much money this way.

Other ladies hobby for a living and to some degree it has to be about making enough money to live on. Many of them love sex and it shows. Regardless, doing the basic math indicates that some of these ladies have have more sexual encounters each year than I probably have had in my entire life.

Do these ladies cum in almost every session? Do they want to cum in every session? Is it hit and miss depending on the guy and the Karma? .......probably no lady will admit to faking orgasms.

So I gotta ask, do most ladies go into almost every session wanting to get her bells rung? (just like us guys want)? Do you want the guy to know when your bell is ringing? Does it suck when the guy gets his, but you don't? Is it a let down when the guy is a dead fish and the session is a job that is all about him? I realize that many girls entered this hobby life because they love sex.....so has your orgasm become an addiction for you? If you don't get one or more in a session do you need to vibrate or rub one out later or every day?

ON THE OTHER HAND, is it OK when your O doesn't happen? Do you never have an O in a session, but instead save it for your SO? Are there certain situations when you don't want the guy to know you just came? Is cumming your private thing? Your private escape?

OK, that is a lot of questions..... I guess my last session left me kinda empty and wondering because part of the reason I hobby is because I like to feel the girl I am with shudder and moan in an orgasm.....a real one (and they usually are). Seems like more often its the younger providers who are more reserved or quiet about their Os. Although some are very vocal too. I don't know....its not like I keep notes. I am a guy. I have a hot dog not a taco. Can someone please explain some of this stuff to me?
Women, by definition, do not orgasm. Once you accept that fact things become a lot easier.
Women, by definition, do not orgasm. Once you accept that fact things become a lot easier. Originally Posted by pyramider
Women, by definition, do not orgasm. Once you accept that fact things become a lot easier. Originally Posted by pyramider
That can't possibly be true. How can a woman resist the charms of your 1.3 inches of dangling death? There should be glass shattering orgasms as soon as you drop your pants.
.....so has your orgasm become an addiction for you? If you don't get one or more in a session do you need to vibrate or rub one out later or every day?

ding, ding , ding.. yes it is. Personally, the whole aspect of meeting someone I have never crossed paths with before has become an addiction..lol.
It is everything from flirting. Getting your attention, the exchanged messages, then the final booking.. All of this plays a major role to my orgasms.

Now when I meet you.. it is game on. I want you to want me.. and the more I feel you are turned on.. the more I am by this. One of my favorite activities is tease and denial..
You have no idea what that does for me.. lol. Kind of weird huh?

Anyhow.. to answer your question bluntly yes.. it is an addiction for me and yes I have to have at least one hot orgasm.. majority of time.. I have a few.
Four play is a major necessity for me to achieve this. My whole goal is one from DATY(although this morning I had the most amazing multiples.. not joking)

Then I want on top! It is easier for me to reach my climax that way.. after that.. you can take it how you like It is fun! Especially the different positions that work me up to another O. Once you hit the spot.. I will let you know. I am not shy about that.

The other half of my addiction is the return.. It's like if you give a great gift for Christmas.. then knowing that you have to out do yourself the following year..
Every time is better and better.. and more creative. Especially since we have already been acquainted.

Ok now I am rambling.. but to the last half of your question.. there are times when a man is all about himself .. no problem with that.. I do have my toy and not afraid to use it. .lol.. I have found myself bringing out my double penetration dildo after meetings.
Even if I did O.. It is just a ritual I do now.. haha!

Everyday I have to have an orgasm.. My name is Melannie and I am a Sex Addict!
  • ktiix
  • 04-15-2015, 10:22 PM
.....so has your orgasm become an addiction for you? If you don't get one or more in a session do you need to vibrate or rub one out later or every day?

ding, ding , ding.. yes it is. Personally, the whole aspect of meeting someone I have never crossed paths with before has become an addiction..lol.
It is everything from flirting. Getting your attention, the exchanged messages, then the final booking.. All of this plays a major role to my orgasms.

Now when I meet you.. it is game on. I want you to want me.. and the more I feel you are turned on.. the more I am by this. One of my favorite activities is tease and denial..
You have no idea what that does for me.. lol. Kind of weird huh?

Anyhow.. to answer your question bluntly yes.. it is an addiction for me and yes I have to have at least one hot orgasm.. majority of time.. I have a few.
Four play is a major necessity for me to achieve this. My whole goal is one from DATY(although this morning I had the most amazing multiples.. not joking)

Then I want on top! It is easier for me to reach my climax that way.. after that.. you can take it how you like It is fun! Especially the different positions that work me up to another O. Once you hit the spot.. I will let you know. I am not shy about that.

The other half of my addiction is the return.. It's like if you give a great gift for Christmas.. then knowing that you have to out do yourself the following year..
Every time is better and better.. and more creative. Especially since we have already been acquainted.

Ok now I am rambling.. but to the last half of your question.. there are times when a man is all about himself .. no problem with that.. I do have my toy and not afraid to use it. .lol.. I have found myself bringing out my double penetration dildo after meetings.
Even if I did O.. It is just a ritual I do now.. haha!

Everyday I have to have an orgasm.. My name is Melannie and I am a Sex Addict! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Let's cross paths. I'll be the fat socially awkward drunk with a small penis and you be the emotionally distant Dennys Waitress. We can roleplay. <3
Game on
No time outs and no quitting ... LOL
[COLOR=red].
Everyday I have to have an orgasm.. My name is Melannie and I am a Sex Addict! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hi Melannie.
Melannie, you sound like the female me! Lol
I care should be fun for all
Damn Mel, I had to rub one out after reading your reply!!!!!

WOW
lol.. Sorry.. I don't know what came over me
Sometimes I get carried away.
lol.. Sorry.. I don't know what came over me
Sometimes I get carried away. Originally Posted by melannie_star
DO NOT be Sorry... I myself gets carried away loads of time...
  • Tetas
  • 04-16-2015, 09:41 AM
Da biatches ALL cum as I walk in tha door and don't stop till I leave...

Should probably specify that the above was sarcasm.
I read a review yesterday where the guy gave the girl 3 O's from DATY, she had another 2 riding him and 3 more in mish...in a 30 minute session.
I couldn't FIND a smilie with a big enough eye-roll for that one.
lol