JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO!!

I haven't been on here because I've been out of the business for almost 10 months. I just wanted to let my friends on here no I have had a job Bartending for 9 months now!
My Boss had a talk with me and I'm now getting a promotion they are now training me to be the Manager of the whole Bar!! I'm so excited I've worked really hard in the last 9 Months!!

P.S this is for everyone who has been wondering about me!!!
LOVE,
PleasureMiAmor
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Can we still ask for specials..... I mean drink specials now though.

Hahaha I'm just joking. I'm glad things are working out for you.
LOL SILLY!!!
Hello Beautiful,
This makes me so happy!!
Thank you for updating us.
Good luck! maybe you can give me some bar tending lessons sometime... its always been something ive wanted to do
Glad to hear all is well in your world.
It's so rare we hear from ladies that graduate from this life, for understandable reasons.

Thanks for taking time to give us an update. Congrats on your promotion!
Good luck and congratulations. PM me the bar. I'd love to drop in and show you my Stanley Cup rings.
I haven't been on here because I've been out of the business for almost 10 months. I just wanted to let my friends on here no I have had a job Bartending for 9 months now!
My Boss had a talk with me and I'm now getting a promotion they are now training me to be the Manager of the whole Bar!! I'm so excited I've worked really hard in the last 9 Months!!

P.S this is for everyone who has been wondering about me!!!
LOVE,
PleasureMiAmor
XOXOXOXOXOXO Originally Posted by PleasureMiAmor
Oh yes, like many, I remember your lovely ass ! When you came on the scene, wow, what a playground you brought with you.

Now, heads up, watch a few episodes of the TV program " Bar Rescue " - it's somewhat entertaining and always funny.

I can just see the bar guys trying to talk to you when their eyes are glued to your chest!
Congrats Congrats Congrats!! If I just ever happen to luck into your bar I'll just smile and tip you huge
Great to see that you are doing well, I miss you, and I wish you the best
Thank you everyone the bar I work at is in Oregon sorry!
Road Trip!
Congratulation to you lovely lady!
What a great thing to hear. Good luck and future success sexy.