FIV

Ladies, a question...in the activities menu on your 411 profile I don't think I've ever seen fiv listed. Is that because it's not in the 411 catalog of activities?
What is the consensus in regards to how much you welcome this versus keep yo fucking fingers out of my pussy! For whatever reason it is exciting as hell to finger my lover....please share.
Just make sure your nails are trimmed and clean. Do not jam your fingers in uninvited. Make sure you know you have some lube on your fingers, go in dry and a lady will beat you to the edge of coma.
Just make sure your nails are trimmed and clean. Do not jam your fingers in uninvited. Make sure you know you have some lube on your fingers, go in dry and a lady will beat you to the edge of coma. Originally Posted by pyramider
Most dudes know this from the age of 12....
( side note I am an old fucker)

Then again..... The internet is ruining fucktards...
I get paranoid of (dirty) , bacteria-filled nails scraping the inner walls of my vagina and foreign bacteria harboring in my insides causing an infection

My worst nightmare is when a guy spits on me and shoves it up my vagina with his fingers.
I allow FIV but the guys have to wash their hands when they arrive.
I don't understand? Why can't this guy finger bang yall for a good 30 minutes in a session. I'm sure they are clean!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg fingernails.jpeg (17.5 KB, 447 views)
I get paranoid of (dirty) , bacteria-filled nails scraping the inner walls of my vagina and foreign bacteria harboring in my insides causing an infection

My worst nightmare is when a guy spits on me and shoves it up my vagina with his fingers. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That is horrifying, it's like being on fear factor lol
I almost never do FIV.. I don't even think about it.. maybe I would if my tongue gets broken.
I almost never do FIV.. I don't even think about it.. maybe I would if my tongue gets broken. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I rather a cock or tongue be in my juice box
I rather a cock or tongue be in my juice box Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I'd rather my cock and tongue in your juice box too!

My worst nightmare is when a guy spits on me and shoves it up my vagina with his fingers. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

That is exactly how I feel. It feels even better to just rub my clit
If you post taint photos, your clit will not be the only thing tingling.
I love FIV, but hands should be washed, nails trimmed down and filed to the nail bed. And yes, lubrication is a must.
Dont shove 3+ fingers in there and wiggle them in random crazy directions. Its like me jacking you off with a fast death grip and no lube...it just doesnt work lol
I love FIV, but hands should be washed, nails trimmed down and filed to the nail bed. And yes, lubrication is a must. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Darling I think I'm in love with you!!