Who would be your eccie legacy?

If you were to pass away who would you like to have access to your account and announce your passing?

Saw this discussion on a social media website and thought it might stir up sh...I mean make a good topic here.

Disregard the rules and logistics for purposes of discussion.

I would choose Lexy Laye. Cause she's a no-nonsense lady.
Nobody. When I'm gone, I'm gone.
If I died and my family found out I was here, it would add insult to injury.
These "tributes" may reveal info for the survivors to find out. And the tributes may not always be the truth.
Based on what I've seen and read, I'm going to go with Emary Preston. She writes well, is witty, and I'm sure could come up with something creative, funny, yet tasteful that people would enjoy reading. Her ads are always amusing yet also well written from a syntax standpoint. Of course coming up with something to say may be difficult for her since we've never met. . .
Nobody. When I'm gone, I'm gone.
If I died and my family found out I was here, it would add insult to injury.
These "tributes" may reveal info for the survivors to find out. And the tributes may not always be the truth. Originally Posted by Prolongus
^^^^^^^^
That
  • L.A.
  • 02-12-2015, 12:36 PM
If you were to pass away who would you like to have access to your account and announce your passing?
Originally Posted by Hercules

My wife.
My wife. Originally Posted by L.A.
Lmao...Can I change my mind? J/k...
Legacy?

Christ, I don't want anyone posting after I pass.

Changed my mind, Ze can post my eulogy.
  • M69
  • 02-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Legacy?

Christ, I don't want anyone posting after I pass.

Changed my mind, Ze can post my eulogy. Originally Posted by Boltfan
+1
My other personas will carry the torch.
Hercules I love the way you stir and I am honored that you chose me. I will take a sledgehammer to your computer if you want me to. lol However, you just need to stick around.

Saw this discussion on a social media website and thought it might stir up sh...I mean make a good topic here.

Disregard the rules and logistics for purposes of discussion.

I would choose Lexy Laye. Cause she's a no-nonsense lady. Originally Posted by Hercules
Just prop me up by the jukebox. No stories
When I pass, the ladies will probably then post taint photos ...
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-17-2015, 10:49 PM
@Boltfan... Where's mah needle?

I need to suck and fuck more to be able to make a choice on who my last fuck will be. Market Research and all that jazz.
Oh shit..