How I love my black women! Helping out Manslut

So you're shaming large black women for some reason?
I had my first chocolate experience last night.
I had my first chocolate experience last night. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
How was it and who was it?

Self-edit: Nevermind, I just read your latest review. I'll pass on that one, but WALDT.
Life must be hard and pitiful for a troll. Being so obsessed with other people's sexual desires, squirming with agony as you wonder how anyone could enjoy sharing intimacy with Black women, knowing deep down that a Black woman's sacred, beautiful pussy is actually bomb...

Woe is you.

You forgot to add you only see black women. your a bottomfeeder.
Also, please, if you're going to spew bigotry and shade Black women and the people who enjoy their company, at least carry on in such a way where you're not also revealing yourself to be simple minded and intellectually slack. (So cliché!)

You forgot to add you only see black women. You're a bottomfeeder.
I'm not one to fixate on punctuation related or grammatical mistakes. But golly, when you're being hateful, at least be on point and muster up a little more creativity and imagination.

Also, please, if you're going to spew bigotry and shade Black women and the people who enjoy their company, at least carry on in such a way where you're not also revealing yourself to be simple minded and intellectually slack. (So cliché!)

I'm not one to fixate on punctuation related or grammatical mistakes. But golly, when you're being hateful, at least be on point and muster up a little more creativity and imagination.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Haha...I am white and well educated. Black women are the world's most beautiful, erotic and sensual women on earth. and a fascinating challenge that carries a seductive quality all its own. You bet I only date black women, in or out of the hobby. I love it when I'm out in public with a fine looking sister 20 years younger and some ignorant white trash biggot has a problem with it. I was in Red Lobster in Arlington once and some old hag was looking crazy at us so after I seated the lady to show her respect I just bent down and planted a nice long passionate kiss right on her lips just to piss her dumb ass off even more. I'm evil that way...
I don't want to sleep with a woman that is
A. Over 40 lbs overweight or
B . Doesn't shave her legs or underarms

All others are in my target zone
I just had my first Ebony experience! I had Eva Damita and she had ALL of me. I'm currently lying beside a sleeping, satisfied client in a 5 star hotel, and I got to pick a playmate. I picked SO RIGHT with the amazingly sexual, sensual Eva Damita. So I am now a fan of the exotic ladies, or maybe it's just Eva. My man and I are so happy and satisfied. Now I'm just trying to sleep in this big puffy bed without my cat, lol! But I can't stop smiling.
I had the best damn ebony experience with a BP hottie back in 2008/2009.

She had the biggest ass and looked like a hour glass figure. She is long gone, so I figure why try to top it off. I did get with a triple F size breast ebony from Austin. Loved it and reviewed the session.
You gotta try my Eva. I still can't sleep for thinking of my hands and tongue all over her. Sigh.....
I usually just get providers with big ass and tits. Black women usually have that.
Ebony woman are just beautiful there are many on here that I would go out of my way to help. Burying my face in a black woman's pussy is absolutely amazing. Enjoy the way that they are able to move their bodies in bed and take some dick over and over again.
love them all, black, white, brown, red, yellow ... .
part of the allure of dark women is the contrast of their sweet pink kitty to their dark skin.
and the contrast of their dark skin and hair to my light skin and what used to be light hair.
I just had my first Ebony experience! I had Eva Damita and she had ALL of me. I'm currently lying beside a sleeping, satisfied client in a 5 star hotel, and I got to pick a playmate. I picked SO RIGHT with the amazingly sexual, sensual Eva Damita. So I am now a fan of the exotic ladies, or maybe it's just Eva. My man and I are so happy and satisfied. Now I'm just trying to sleep in this big puffy bed without my cat, lol! But I can't stop smiling. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You gotta try my Eva. I still can't sleep for thinking of my hands and tongue all over her. Sigh..... Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Yes...great time and I loved your strawberry taste!

It was definitely a memorable and EPIC ebony/Ginger encounter...Thank you!