Well well bet we don't hear this i(ValerieJarrett moving with Obamas)n the Liberal Media

Valerie Jarret moves into Obama mansion, threesome maybe? Nah, I don't think so, they have more important agendas on their mind, like maybe the overthrow of Trump and his administration???? Oh BTW libs, report from this came from Daily News UK.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...as-dc-mansion/
Yeah, I posted a thread about this too. The community organizer is keeping his crew together to cause problems.
Yeah, I posted a thread about this too. The community organizer is keeping his crew together to cause problems. Originally Posted by bambino
Sorry, I missed it Bambino, haven't had the time to read through as there is so much BS posted by the snowflakes, which, of course is nothing more than their angry minds parroting of the "fake news" sh&t.
Which BTW, this story implies to me Trump is right again, as far it being Obama's partaking in trying to bring the administration down with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.
Valerie Jarret moves into Obama mansion, threesome maybe? Nah, I don't think so, they have more important agendas on their mind, like maybe the overthrow of Trump and his administration???? Oh BTW libs, report from this came from Daily News UK.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...as-dc-mansion/ Originally Posted by Cherie
I wouldn't put nothing past these idiots.

Jim
Snowflakes causing problems? Nah, precursor to an AVALANCHE!!!

Keep pointing your dirty little snot-encrusted fingers and spewing out schoolyard taunts. You stole a chance to "run" the country against the will of the people. Your alt-behavior now is sealing your Imminent burial.

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

Keep pointing your dirty little snot-encrusted fingers and spewing out schoolyard taunts. You stole a chance to "run" the country against the will of the people. Your alt-behavior now is sealing your Imminent burial.

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Well we won didn't we"? LIE LIE LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only things the Democrats know in order to win.

"Will of the people"???? The country spoke and took back seats in the House, that if Obama did so great they would have held onto.

BTW, did you mean this majority?

Results:

Democratic hold
Democratic gain
Republican hold
Republican gain

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Well we won didn't we"? LIE LIE LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only things the Democrats know in order to win.

"Will of the people"???? The country spoke and took back seats in the House, that if Obama did so great they would have held onto.

Results:

Democratic hold
Democratic gain
Republican hold
Republican gain
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 07:33 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...as-dc-mansion/ Originally Posted by Cherie
At least Obama isn't fucking his daughter like our current President! Not that I blame him
At least Obama isn't fucking his daughter like our current President! Not that I blame him Originally Posted by WTF
Does he have a Daughter? He's definitely getting fucked by that Sasquatch Tranny Mooshell!!!!!!
IGNORING EATLER!
IGNORING EATLER! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You never ignore me you cockstalking cocksucking pig.

Results:

Democratic hold
Democratic gain
Republican hold
Republican gain Originally Posted by Cherie
We might say the Democrats are seeing Red in more ways than one, lol.

Jim
At least Obama isn't fucking his daughter like our current President! Not that I blame him Originally Posted by WTF

Is incest a common practice with Libs? The question begs to be asked.

I mean, honestly, the way y'all speak of it...and with such void of any remorse and shame...it simply has to be a Way of Life for Y'all.

The mere suggestion that everyone else does it...as suggested: a Father with his Daughter...is a clear illustration as to how morally corrupt, how totally unhinged the left truly is.
Yeah, I posted a thread about this too. The community organizer is keeping his crew together to cause problems. Originally Posted by bambino
The job description of a "Community Organizer" is to be a trouble maker. That's all Obama has ever been good at.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Is incest a common practice with Libs? The question begs to be asked.

I mean, honestly, the way y'all speak of it...and with such void of any remorse and shame...it simply has to be a Way of Life for Y'all.

The mere suggestion that everyone else does it...as suggested: a Father with his Daughter...is a clear illustration as to how morally corrupt, how totally unhinged the left truly is. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

I'd fuck your daughter if she looked like Trumps'...just like Trump is fucking his daughter!