Melania Is Taking This Opportunity To Stay Away From Her Old Ass Lame Fuck of a Husband

It's no secret she hates being around the guy and is the prime reason she opted to stay at Trump tower than move with him to the White house. I don't blame her. No one is likely happier than her to not have Operation Agent Orange waking up next to her every morning with his nasty pasty shriveled up skin decrepit, limp, and smelly old dick and balls.

The guy is a disgusting pig and I'm sure she vomits at the thought of sucking his nasty junk.

If she truly loved that bombastic sack of shit then she'd be by her mans side in the white house. Uhh lol she said nope.. I imagine she hasnt been happier in years to have him out of her bed on a nightly basis. Geesh the things people are willing to put up with for money.
You do realize (probably not) that Bess Truman did not live at the White House. She came to visit and went home. You should read the book about when Harry and Bess left DC for the last time. They drove home to Independence.
You do realize (probably not) that Bess Truman did not live at the White House. She came to visit and went home. You should read the book about when Harry and Bess left DC for the last time. They drove home to Independence. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Huh. What does that have to do with her staying away from his decrepit old ass lol

It's no secret she hates being around the guy and is the prime reason she opted to stay at Trump tower than move with him to the White house. I don't blame her. No one is likely happier than her to not have Operation Agent Orange waking up next to her every morning with his nasty pasty shriveled up skin decrepit, limp, and smelly old dick and balls.

The guy is a disgusting pig and I'm sure she vomits at the thought of sucking his nasty junk.

If she truly loved that bombastic sack of shit then she'd be by her mans side in the white house. Uhh lol she said nope.. I imagine she hasnt been happier in years to have him out of her bed on a nightly basis. Geesh the things people are willing to put up with for money. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I see your back at pounding on your keyboard hoping something
intelligent comes out.

images (18).jpg
I see your back at pounding on your keyboard hoping something
intelligent comes out.

Attachment 625198 Originally Posted by canuckeight

"Hope"...as SissyShitPants has discovered here...is never a good blueprint for success.

My advice...give it up, Sissy....you are so fuckin' in over your head on this site. From "inhaling cigars" to offering helpful hints on "How to have Bareback FS Sex with a Hooker", you continue to prove what a complete and thorough idiot you truly are. And do it with zero shame and accountability, at that. Amazing.

I'll give you this much: at least you don't lay claims to having a doctorate and teaching future generations massive amounts of Stupid.
ShitStainzee and his Chimpanzees!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=prVRwXAWFeA

Red Rose Red Rose!!!!!

If she truly loved that bombastic sack of shit then she'd be by her mans side in the white house. Uhh lol she said nope.. I imagine she hasnt been happier in years to have him out of her bed on a nightly basis. Geesh the things people are willing to put up with for money. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your opinions don't count, just like your black ass doesn't matter. Don't get caught up in white people's affairs it's not your place.

Jim
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2017, 01:23 PM
OP you are so full of hate. Why haven't you committed suicide.
OP you are so full of hate. Why haven't you committed suicide. Originally Posted by R.M.
That's easy! It takes a "skill set" to commit suicide.

One has actually to succeed at something!
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Your opinions don't count, just like your black ass doesn't matter. Don't get caught up in white people's affairs it's not your place.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Damn, yall might not be using the n word since DeD lined ua out but dwmn yall sure still showing ua ass!
Damn, yall might not be using the n word since DeD lined ua out but dwmn yall sure still showing ua ass! Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck off white boy.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Fuck off white boy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Ok gramps.

Plenty of Internet racist since Trump was nominated.

Looking to make America White Again, I suppose.
Ok gramps.

Looking to make America White Again, I suppose. Originally Posted by WTF
It's already 64% white. Although Asswipe is pig pink!
Ok gramps.

Looking to make America White Again, I suppose. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh hell ya. The Trump motto now for America is, If you Black stay back, If You Brown don't come around, But if you White You're alright, lol. Gramps? That's pretty funny. I am 59 how old are you?

Jim
OP you are so full of hate. Why haven't you committed suicide. Originally Posted by R.M.

isn't it obvious? he doesn't have the nutsack to do what needs to be done when it cums down to it. loser!