Any Tyler Longview clubs open

Are there any clubs in Tyler or Longview open
  • JJ69
  • 06-01-2020, 04:39 PM
Jaguars Longview is open. I’m not a big fan of Jaguars, but they are open
went to Jaguars two weeks ago. masks required. cover was $25. dances were $35 each fully nude. $5 per dance fee to club in addition to dance prices. I bought two from a dancer. it was 80% air and 20% contact. so basically I paid $105 and all I got out of it was a tease (and sitting with two dancers who only seemed interested in their phones).
went to Jaguars two weeks ago. masks required. cover was $25. dances were $35 each fully nude. $5 per dance fee to club in addition to dance prices. I bought two from a dancer. it was 80% air and 20% contact. so basically I paid $105 and all I got out of it was a tease (and sitting with two dancers who only seemed interested in their phones). Originally Posted by tornado82
So not worth going then.
I hate Jaquars pricing and payment setup. Was so much better back in the day. Only club I've been in like that. usually you just go to VIP, get dances, then pay. Now you have to guess how many dances you want (what if it sucks, what if it's too good) and they already have the money so don't have to give great dances.
I hate Jaquars pricing and payment setup. Was so much better back in the day. Only club I've been in like that. usually you just go to VIP, get dances, then pay. Now you have to guess how many dances you want (what if it sucks, what if it's too good) and they already have the money so don't have to give great dances. Originally Posted by Mezo4ny
Same way with T&D in Paris. I think it is stardust now
Went to Visions last night on my way through town, which I do a couple times a year. Usually I go to Time Out, but had been to Visions before. Even though the place is a dump, I had a great time. By 9:30 there were 10-12 dancers and few customers. Most dancers were in the 5-7 range, but a couple of 9s for sure. They were all nice and not pushy. Pleasantly surprised. I might write a review for on dancer, particularly...Hope they can stay open throughout the covid.