North Korea says to grow your own food

Estimates are 10% of the population died during the last famine in North Korea.
Now instead of working in a factory, you can spend your days with a hoe weeding.

Thankful to be living in America, instead of a dictatorship where votes don't matter.
we are close to a dictatorship just look to the covid scare and deceive door to door for list shots for you own good of course ,,,Hmm
Wow. Two posts and you haven't brought up you know who yet.

Maybe millions of people have died of starvation in NK. The soldiers uniforms are alway loose fitting.

I've said for years if the North Koreans invade South Korea they'll be stopped at the first McDonalds.
Wow. Two posts and you haven't brought up you know who yet.

Maybe millions of people have died of starvation in NK. The soldiers uniforms are alway loose fitting.

I've said for years if the North Koreans invade South Korea they'll be stopped at the first McDonalds. Originally Posted by gnadfly
nuggets or burgers?
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2021, 10:33 AM
A NK soldier who managed to defect and escape - ?couple years ago" - from the Kim Jong Un regime - was shot during escape - and operated on in South Korea - found he was loaded with intestinal parasites and in moderate state of malnutrtion as a predisposing cause.

G - well put. and perhaps more Truth than Humor.
Still AOC and her Progressive browonshirts do love their Kim Jong Un - just as Maduro and Xi!
A NK soldier who managed to defect and escape - ?couple years ago" - from the Kim Jong Un regime - was shot during escape - and operated on in South Korea - found he was loaded with intestinal parasites and in moderate state of malnutrtion as a predisposing cause.

G - well put. and perhaps more Truth than Humor.
Still AOC and her Progressive browonshirts do love their Kim Jong Un - just as Maduro and Xi! Originally Posted by oeb11

is that the one who climbed over the fence and making a break for freedom while getting shot in a very daring escape.
Wow. Two posts and you haven't brought up you know who yet. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Looks like you have something stuck in your head, as you have to follow my posts around searching for the content in them.
we are close to a dictatorship Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I wonder where Joey Bribes got the door to door vax idea?
I wonder where Joey Bribes got the door to door vax idea? Originally Posted by bambino
Zombiden needs to put his foot in his mouth to stop speaking, or the same will happen to him that happened to the Don.
Loss of election
That Trump was 80 lbs ago
Attachment 876287

bahahahhahahahhahhah
Looks like you have something stuck in your head, as you have to follow my posts around searching for the content in them. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That Trump was 80 lbs ago Originally Posted by VitaMan
THERE YA GO! I knew you wouldn't disappoint.
I wonder where Joey Bribes got the door to door vax idea? Originally Posted by bambino
Let's understand that Joey Bribes doesn't come up with anything anymore.

But to answer your question, its likely from their proposed door to door gun grab program.