Why hasn't Jim Jordan and his jan 6 co-conspiraors stood trial?

• pxmcc
  • 01-27-2023, 01:45 PM
Usually when someone tries to overthrow the government and fails, they are hanged.

I believe Jim Jordan deserves due process, but where are the US attorneys to prosecute him? Asleep at the switch?

Mr. Garland, stop apologizing. Announce that Jim Jordan and his co-conspirators will have their day in court, but are about to be indicted and their phones are about to be seized. Better yet, say nothing and just do it. Or are you too much of a pussy? Then step down and let a better man do your job.

Anyone see Jim Jordan questioned about Jan 6? "Umm talk to Trump? Umm maybe. I don't recall." "How many times?" "Gosh, I have no idea."

Um ya sure. Stand trial for sedition and we'll not hang you if you tell us all about your Jan 6 convos with Trump.

Merrick Garland, grow a pair. Or hire a prosecutor who has a pair already. Sedition cannot go unpunished.

I have the full list of Jan. 6 co-conspirators. But Merrick Garland doesn't? Does he have his head up his ass? Anyone know?

explaining himself to a known seditionist? umm, naw, that's not gonna work. you need help? hire a pitbull. me, sure, but really any pitbull will do.
In case you have absolutely zero critical thinking skills - the whole thing was a dog and pony show intended to do as much damage as possible to Trump. Did you know that both the US government and the mainstream media are corrupt, inept, and pathological liars?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-29-2023, 12:51 AM
In case you have absolutely zero critical thinking skills - the whole thing was a dog and pony show intended to do as much damage as possible to Trump. Did you know that both the US government and the mainstream media are corrupt, inept, and pathological liars? Originally Posted by mynameismudd
nope. jan 6 was an attempted coup by Trump and his co-conspirators. stop watching fox news or reading truth social and start digging into the facts from multiple sources. don't rely on anyone's second hand stories; find out for yourself what the truth is. there is only one truth. make it your mission to find out for yourself what is true and what is garbage bs.
In case you have absolutely zero critical thinking skills - the whole thing was a dog and pony show intended to do as much damage as possible to Trump. Did you know that both the US government and the mainstream media are corrupt, inept, and pathological liars? Originally Posted by mynameismudd

Dude, don’t bogart the staff edit - UC
  • 500sl
  • 01-31-2023, 03:42 AM
Pelosi needs to be prosecuted fir it. That was her show and she denied the national guard protection that Trumpster wanted there
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2023, 10:05 AM
Pelosi needs to be prosecuted fir it. That was her show and she denied the national guard protection that Trumpster wanted there Originally Posted by 500sl
well i have some premium land in florida i'd like to sell you. it's not swampy at all and subsidence and sinkholes never happen there. matter of fact, it's the best piece of land in the country. and it's totally not at all a Superfund site. if you close today, i give you special price..

dig harder sir. the ny times and the washington post both have journalistic standards and both issue immediate corrections when they make even a tiny error. so start your fact-finding mission there and branch out from those pretty good newspapers. and they even supply right wing editorials from columnists such as George Will and Ross Douthat (Ny times). finally, stay off the koolaid sites and anything about george soros and you'd be almost there sir..

and about the durham investigation? lolz to that except for how much it cost taxpayers. i want my damn money back..
LOL - both the Washington Post and NY times are propaganda arms of Democrat party. Trump home raid = nothing. Russian collusion = nothing. Jan 6th will also result in nothing or very little - Pelosi had reduced security to cause a big stink and only the most gullible members of the public care about it or buy into it. I am not a republican - don't like fox news - just call it like it is. Its boring and unsubstantiated drivel.
LOL - both the Washington Post and NY times are propaganda arms of Democrat party. Trump home raid = nothing. Russian collusion = nothing. Jan 6th will also result in nothing or very little - Pelosi had reduced security to cause a big stink and only the most gullible members of the public care about it or buy into it. I am not a republican - don't like fox news - just call it like it is. Its boring and unsubstantiated drivel. Originally Posted by mynameismudd

“Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see” - John Lennon
PXM, we can all see how good of job Biden and the democrats are doing.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2023, 10:05 PM
LOL - both the Washington Post and NY times are propaganda arms of Democrat party. nope. skew left but still objective.

Trump home raid = nothing.lol sir. anyone else who had those docs without authorization would already be serving a life sentence. Russian collusion = nothing. nope. Muellar said he's guilty af but can't be indicted, which shows that Mueller is a pussy and Trump was guilty of conspiring with Putin which is also treason, a capital offense.Jan 6th will also result in nothing or very little. true unless garland does his job.
Pelosi had reduced security to cause a big stink and only the most gullible members of the public care about it or buy into it. false. trump was in the white house on a live feed cheering on the seditionists and asking the Secret Service to let him lead the charge. they said no on safety grounds.I am not a republican - don't like fox news - just call it like it is. Its boring and unsubstantiated drivel.

good call. they were trump tv until they realized that if trump is nominated again in 2024, they will lose again. trump is truly the greatest loser. that's why he pays no taxes. all he does is lose money, and he's really good at it!
I'm sure everyone is already aware of this but here's a little update about the NY Times and the Washington Post....
Both of their Pulitzer prize winning stories about Russian collusion have been debunked. The FBI had no creditable reason to spy on Trump from the very beginning. They were out to get him and set him up for failure during his whole presidency.
On a side note, I don't get on here enough, but really enjoy this community.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-report.html
[QUOTE=s123mans;1063193438]. The FBI had no creditable reason to spy on Trump from the very beginning. They were out to get him and set him up for failure during his whole presidency.

Set him up for failure, he does that on his own. Bankruptcies, failed business ventures with his name on them, lawsuit claims. He’s proved himself to be the worst businessman in the history of the United States. Proven fact, if he had invested his inheritance in the stock market he would have made more money than he did from his development business.
I’m on my way to San Antonio on IH10 near Seguin, just saw a long line of Florida State Troopers I reckon headed towards the border.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-18-2023, 09:13 PM
I’m on my way to San Antonio on IH10 near Seguin, just saw a long line of Florida State Troopers I reckon headed towards the border. Originally Posted by arañanegra
and they have jurisdiction because of...why again?
any immigration lawyer worth his salt will get any cases dismissed on grounds of illegal interdiction.
just another de Santis stunt whose only effect is to waste (Florida) taxpayer funds. you support that fuckery?

"Hi. I'm Ron Desantis. I want to beat Donald Trump in 2024. But I'm too scared to call him what he is. A treasonist. rapist. 4 time loser, in 2018. 2020. 2022. and 2024, if he gets that far. bankrupt. white supremacist. inveterate liar. insurrectionist. seditionist. Bottom bitch to Vladimir Putin. Lover of Kim Jon Un. About to be indicted and convicted felon. again. again. and again. But I'm Ron Desantis and I have no balls to say any of that. Please vote for me in the Republican 2024 primary."
  • pxmcc
  • 05-18-2023, 09:41 PM
I may have lost the last part. One more time, with feeling..
"Hi. I'm Ron Desantis. I want to beat Donald Trump in 2024. But I'm too scared to call him what he is. A treasonist. Convicted rapist and admitted sexual predator. 4 time loser, in 2018. 2020. 2022. and 2024, if he gets that far. Multiple bankrupt. Failed businessman. White supremacist. Inveterate liar. Fabulist. Insurrectionist leader. Scammer. Seditionist. Traitor. Bottom bitch to Vladimir Putin. Secret lover of Kim Jon Un. About to be indicted and convicted felon. Again and again and again. But I'm Ron Desantis and I have no balls to say any of that. So please vote for me in the Republican 2024 primary for President of the United States. Thank you."

i'll come back to the Durham investigation later. his colleagues were like, "damn, when did he drink the Koolaid? he had a pretty good head on his shoulders back in the day. never woulda thunk it.."
and his right hand prosecutor was like, "ya, i just can't sign off on this fuckery for another minute. hope you have fun! and by the way, when did you drink the Koolaid? you used to have a pretty good head on your shoulders. whatever the hell happened to you, John? johnny, i hardly knew ya.."