Encounter: Fun time with new girl Lisa

Date: 5/1/2023
Name: Lisa
Phone: 346-545-1369
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://us-houston.bedpage.com/bodyr.../22973152.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond/Montrose. Text for address.
Activities: FBSM, foot play, NE/SE, cbj
Hair Length and Color: Dark mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: VERY cute short Asian spinner with amazing legs, soft delicious feet and more ass than typical AMP providers.
Recommendation: Yes
Is it in a house?
Is this the place that used to be on North, and on Bissonnet before that?
Originally Posted by Davorpain
This is Amy's place. She just moved there recently and said she is getting more girls. I had a shit experience there with her recently so i haven't went back since.
The address, 1716 Richmond is in the bedpage ad. google maps show a private residence.
  • Pyle1
  • 05-04-2023, 06:43 AM
I texted the phone number from their bedpage ad and asked to see Amy last night. Whoever responded said Amy isn't there anymore. Seems odd?
I texted the phone number from their bedpage ad and asked to see Amy last night. Whoever responded said Amy isn't there anymore. Seems odd? Originally Posted by CrestMan

Not odd at all.

1)They move around, sometimes after very short stays.
2) Amy was there but girl that answered the text wanted you to make appointment with her.
3) Amy was there but is now called Cici, CoCo, Yoyo, DeDe, GiGi, Yuyu, Mimi, Peepee, or Lisa.
Don’t forget “fang-fang”
Not odd at all.

1)They move around, sometimes after very short stays.
2) Amy was there but girl that answered the text wanted you to make appointment with her.
3) Amy was there but is now called Cici, CoCo, Yoyo, DeDe, GiGi, Yuyu, Mimi, Peepee, or Lisa. Originally Posted by majorjones
I texted Amy last week and she said she was at another location. She texted me yesterday to tell me she was out west of 8 on westheimer abs that new girl is at the Montrose location. I told her to tell me when she’s back and she said ok.

I’ve seen one of her new girls and she was fine. Definitely not Amy - haggled for price, and wanted money upfront. Service wasn’t the same as well.
Is it asking too much to get someone with Amy’s service level that is prettier ( nice ass) ?
It’s crazy how hard it is here to simply get both.
Don’t forget “fang-fang” Originally Posted by michaelrayab
And FuFu, ChuChu, Cindy, Ta Tas, Nolan Ryan Wata Bota Throer, and No Caboose.