Ladies, How Do You Remember Clients?

Considering how rarely some of us come back around, how do you keep up with what face goes with what handle?

"Miss me?"

Hint for the new girls: "surveillance camera" is NOT a good answer.
I remember my clients as people, not posts on some board. So, I don't always remember their handle but I will remember them. Every one of my clients is important to me.
I treat all my clients the same at 1st, however after seeing someone a few times you build something with them. Everyone is different so it's not always the same stuff. LOL ... But to verify if I have already saw him I have him tell me around what time or month or however long ago with a the hotel or where ever we met was. I dont remember names if I just seen you once. But I aim for regulars so I find it more fun & out going to know a little about your client. It's pleasing... IDK why but I like making men happy....well really men and women I guess lol.
You just need to remind them the provider laughed uncontrollably when I got naked. Then they remember me.
You just need to remind them the provider laughed uncontrollably when I got naked. Then they remember me. Originally Posted by pyramider
That probably does not make you stand out in a providers mind.
  • fawn
  • 06-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Reese and I were just discussing this topic the other day and we can remember our clients because we have been seeing most of them for the last 5 years ..
My biggest fear is seeing one of my customers away from work, unprepared, trying like hell to remember their name when I'm not in work mode.

Well, ok, maybe not my biggest fear, but still a concern. But I can see it being an issue vis a vie references, especially for those of us who get out every few months.
There is usually something in particular about the time I can recall to spark my memory especially if I see them often of course.

Considering how rarely some of us come back around, how do you keep up with what face goes with what handle? Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Who said they rarely come back?

Reese and I were just discussing this topic the other day and we can remember our clients because we have been seeing most of them for the last 5 years .. Originally Posted by fawn
The same for me ladies. I've been seeing the same guys all over the country for about the same amount of time. My trick is to find something special about them and the encounter. You guys are all very memorable in some way or another.
We're supposed to remember you?

Seriously, all ladies have little memory boosters, perhaps an Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol or a happy/horrified smilie.

At any rate, if you visit more than once, or things went particularly well or particularly bad, or you're 6 ft 11 or 4 ft 3, the question becomes moot.
Although making himself memorable to me is the gentleman's responsibility, I try to relieve him of as much of that responsibility as possible by making myself memorable to him. I try to get to know him as much as is reasonable before we meet face-to-face to that his experience is as tailored to his tastes as it can be. There was once a hobbyist I almost declined to see although he screened with flying colors because according to his own posts I am nothing at all like his ideal, more like the oposite. Instead of declining the session, however, I just asked if he was sure he wanted to see me despite the fact I'm not his type... We had a great time together (at least I had a great time) because I was able to know him before meeting him.

Then there are the odd occurrences that happen from time to time... Do you really think you will be forgotten if at the end of an hour-long session during a torrential downpour you discover that you've not only left your keys in the car, but you left the engine running and the doors unlocked with a couple thousand dollars worth of firearms inside?

Then there are the fellas who take their responsibility seriously... I promise that if you are the suitor who arrives with a hand-picked, meaningful greeting card you actually sign OR a box of donuts OR a lovely scarf depicting a famous work of art from the Met, you will be remembered. If you bring all three, you will be unforgettable.

Then again, most ladies will always remember you if you leave even a modest monetary tip as you are leaving...

Then there are the odd occurrences that happen from time to time... Do you really think you will be forgotten if at the end of an hour-long session during a torrential downpour you discover that you've not only left your keys in the car, but you left the engine running and the doors unlocked with a couple thousand dollars worth of firearms inside?

. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Hi Caitie Mae. Remember me????????????????????? lmao still.

I will ask that people bear in mind this was my second visit in three days. So, I knew what I was getting in to.
Oh, yes, there are extremely memorable incidents that make me laugh, or smile lecherously, and remember. Alas, some that make me wince!

Good point Catie, and so true. Gentlemen, if you bring a little token, just a small box of chocolates or bouquet of flowers, or leave a wee bit extra and make sure she knows it's not because you don't have exact change, you're going to impress yourself into her memory.
LOL,
When I first started the hobby my idea was somewhat of a cross between the greeting card and "little token". Since photography is my main hobby I left a print that I thought would suite the particular lady.

I stopped that when I saw a very well known Asian lady. I'd been told the white tiger is a sign of good luck in the orient and have an excellent shot of one similar to my avatar. So I got a cheap frame to protect it and offered a small print as a remembrance.

"Nice frame, thanks, I can put my dog's picture in it!"

At least she may have remembered that instead of me cumming in under 20 seconds like a schoolboy!
One of the fellows I remember the best from my first month as a provider 5 years ago really did bring me a wooden frame so that I could put a picture of one of my chihuahuas in it. It's on my desk right now.