Sweet talk.

We all Know about dirty talk and the things it does to us. How it stimulates our minds and creates a fantasy. On the opposite end is sweet talk. I can see it being both good and bad. Good in a sense of making you feel warm inside, and saying all the right things to make you melt. Guys do you have that provider that is so sweet and can talk you into almost anything? Does it make you feel good inside and you can't say no or has she poured so much sugar into the sweet talk you call bs? How can you tell when someone is truly genuine or when they are just excellent bullshitters? Does the sweetness fulfill any fantasy for you? Ladies what's your reaction to the smooth talking clients, that butter you up? Sometimes I think is he really saying all this because the bj is just that good, that sweet talk and offers and promises are flowing out of his mouth like water. But maybe he really means everything he says, maybe I really am the sweetest most wonderful person he ever met. So seriously when do you call bs? Could it be a fantasy all in its self that is a big part of the whole hobby?

So what's your take on this?
  • shlub
  • 06-26-2012, 10:21 PM
I think that the sincerity of an overly sweet provider would be a hard sell. With that said, whether it's IOP or real, I don't know that it matters as long as I can't tell which it is.
Sometimes I'm so sweet that gummi bears just fly out of my ass.

Yes.
IP I would love to catch those.
Funny you bring it up. I like it. The dirty often comes off as pretty fake, and fake happens to be a huge turn-off for me, personally.

Plus, I think there's a real grey area here because sweet can get a little dirty, and the dirty can be said sweet. It really all depends on the participants and their mood, attraction, etc.

Genuine is the best sell, and obviously that's not always possible. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

It didn't happen unless we see photos. Butt I like the visual in my mind's eye.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Bahahhahaaaaaaahhhhhhahahha OMG I gotta see this

Funny you bring it up. I like it. The dirty often comes off as pretty fake, and fake happens to be a huge turn-off for me, personally.

Plus, I think there's a real grey area here because sweet can get a little dirty, and the dirty can be said sweet. It really all depends on the participants and their mood, attraction, etc.

Genuine is the best sell, and obviously that's not always possible. It is what it is. Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
I agree with you. I like sexy talk, but not vulgar talk. I prefer "cock" over "dick" for example, and then used sparingly.

Also, when a woman who rarely swears or uses "fuck" in normal conversation suddenly whispers "fuck me" into my ear, it's a turn on to me. This is as opposed to when a "fucking woman who fucking uses the fucking word fuck all the fucking time" says it. Know what I mean?

That's me, of course. Whatever melts your butter is ok by me.
I thought that was what tailgates on trucks were designed for replacing the picnic table.
Depends on how its sold. If you go from 0 to 100 instantly I'm thinking BS whether its dirty or sweet. You have to build it up slowly and put the emotion and cadence in your voice not just say the words. Smile with your body not just your face.

If you can find someone that can sell it properly its awesome, however for the most part people are bad liars. The only downside I see to sweet talk is that if sold well it can drive a guy to first fall in love then drive him to madness trying to figure out if the he is chasing a fantasy.
Better to be chasing a fantasy than in reality a tranny ... ijs.