What should I do?

I have P411 and pretty much use that to schedule with the lovely ladies. My P411 is set so I get an email once a provider checks out my profile.

I got such an email that a provider I had not contacted checked out my profile. She then gave me an okay,though I have never seen her.

What should I do? I don't want the providers who look at my okays to be deceived on who I've seen.
It sounds like you have hit her "A" spot by reputation alone.

Kudos!
Wonder how she got your P411 ID?

I suggest you delete her okay. Contact her asking her how she got your ID and why she gave you an okay.

I consider it a security issue.
I would contact Gina directly. Could be a simple mistake or could be something fishy.
Probably mistaken identify.
Probably mistaken identify. Originally Posted by pyramider
You mean like someone using his P411 to see providers???
Well, for starters, she would have to have you p411 code. And you should remove the "okay" and contact her asking WHY she gave you a okay if you guys never met.

And I WOULDN'T contact Gina right away. I would give the provider a chance to reply first. Bringing Gina in on it right away is a little bit tattle tellish to me.....
Make sure it's not a lady you HAVE seen and she's just changed her name.
P411 exists to protect all of us. It only works if the system is used properly.

Its not "tattle taling" to make sure things stay right. If there is an honest mistake she will understand. If not, she needs to know about it.

If we start trying to work around her rules the system becomes useless.

Chances are there's nothing here but why risk it?
I think it is fair to give the provider a CHANCE to SPEAK first before he takes it to GINA. IT IS A RESPECT thing....

And who said the provider was "working around the rules"?.

Give the chick a chance before you go running to Gina. And Hercules made a good point, maybe she changed her name.
Say he asks the girl what happened and her reply is "Oops my bad, simple mistake". How is he to know that's true? Might solve his immediate problem of a mistaken OK yet someone COULD still be out there up to whatever. Gina however can look and see if there is a pattern, where the OP can't. If it's a mistake that will be the end of it, but she's the only one that can actually know that.

Most of the time being nice and worrying about being polite is great but in this case the only reason we use P411 is for security, and security by it's nature isn't polite or understanding or trusting.

As for OP being OK'd by someone he has seen, I would hope he wasn't dumb enough to post this thread without considering that.

You're trying to be nice and trusting but if there was trust all around we wouldn't need P411 I'm not some mean guy by suggesting that he deal with it with security in mind first and foremost. It's not about fairness or respect, that's just how security works.

No one said she was working around the rules intentionally, but giving an OK to someone you haven't seen is against the rules regardless. If it's an innocent mistake then that will be the end of it and if there's something fishy going on we're all better off by it being uncovered.
Not sure if it is a big deal since we can delete ok's If I am not mistaken providers do get bonus points for Ok's perhaps that could be the motiviation. Regardless it's not earth shattering. I am more concerned with providers giving ok's with sessions that they are not comfortable with
Get a shot and Deny, Deny, Deny.

Mistaken identity or the lady just guessing a complete ID code so she can get 5 points (reward for issuing an OK) is pretty far-fetched.

The P411 ID code consists of
A first name
A 2-digit number
A letter
A 4-digit number

The chance of getting all of those things to align up to a valid ID through guessing is very slim.

It sounds more like a breach of security to me, which is very scary!
That means someway his specific ID was leaked~~ I don't know if one of the ladies he's seen is selling it or posted it somewhere and another hobbyist is using it or the lady kept it in her computer or in an old-fashioned notebook/tablet which fell into the wrong hands.....

Last year there was an individual advertising on BackPage that he/she had P411 codes for sale.

I've also seen guys post their IDs on this board in the ISO I guess to speed up screening.

I think he should report it to Gina ASAP and request a new ID.

As far as giving the girl a chance before reporting the incident to Gina~ yes there's a small chance another hobbyist had a very similar ID and she entered the code wrong, but the hobbyist can't verify that.

Only P411 can find out if she's right if she says "oops! I meant to put a '2' instead of a '4'" or whatever. The client will never know if that typo would have led to an actual client or not. Gina and team can then write the the second hobbyist and make sure he actually saw the provider.