Reviewing/references Question

I get the referral and review part of this, but how do the providers remember that they saw a client and he is safe?

I see the providers asking for verification, but I dont get how they remember.

Providers ask for the names and numbers of the last two or three that you have seen.

It seems as if a provider doesnt remember you that you are out of luck.

Please Explain

Thank You
could do like Neil Patrick Harris in harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay and bring a branding iron.
I dont see many people so its easy for me to remember names. If you tell a provider something you guys have talked about or tell her you saw her when she stayed" state location" good chance she will remember you. I had a guy who i had seen 3 years ago and his name sounded familar and then he told me where I used to live so that helped. If she has a pet then state that any lil thing to help her remember you...
Most of the ladies remember us ... with me they generally have a lot to snicker at ...
Awwee Pyramider you always make me laugh. I am not a high volume provider but I pay close attention during my sessions. It's all about being personable and making my client comfortable. I tend to remember alot for long periods of time! It's just makes good business sense!

I always ask that the hobbyist tell me some little detail to help jog the provider's memory.

Good examples:
"It was raining when I left and she gave me a trash bag to put over my head."
"I brought her a 6-pack of Dr. Pepper."
"I got a bloody nose and had to sit up."

Bad examples:
"I wore khaki pants a a blue shirt."
"She said I kissed really well."
"We talked about the Texas heat."