How can staff members blatantly disrespect members, calling them trolls?

My question to the mods is: Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? Especially surfindick with this comment:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=17

OK..the lady realized her mistake in selecting a name, watch for the "new" Amanda to be introduced in a forum near you. this one is done. I just knew the trolls would come out of the woodwork....sigh
According to your lawyer, Real word names will not be posted on ECCIE-staff, "They provide a forum where people can express their free speech and talk about these things..."

It's usually best to take the advice of your own lawyer. Calling us trolls and locking the thread hardly backs up ownership's position.
Nope I'm not the least ashamed of myself, the lady made a mistake in selecting her name she needs to be able to correct it without getting a reputation before she even saw her first guy.
Surf,

I do hope you aren't calling me a troll. I truly was trying to provide her some guidance.

It is one of those "If the shoe fits" kind of comments.
TC ... she needed the right kind of guidance and I do believe you provided some....the shoe does NOT fit you.
I've been called worse.......it is a painful process, with weeks of intense recovery.......but, you will survive
Actually....

She registered and hopped right into chat where she was told about the issue with her name.

She was very aware of ECCIE (or whoever was being the handle managing her was) and made a point of insisting people let her know where you saw her number since it is also all over Backpage.
Thanks for the clarification surfindick. I do feel the love, even with the glove.