Looking for the longest L1 relaxation

I am looking for the ultimate extra long and slow ( close to full hour) L1 relaxation, L2 is optional, but i want the emphasis on duration, and has to be slow , not jackhammer style.

if possible at a subamp east of the dallas toll way, more or less.

If the info has to be kept low key, please pm. Thanks !
I'm Sure It Can Be Had...But Hard To Tell Who Would Do That.....As Most Are Not Setup in That Way....They Have A System Or Procedure They Follow.....But I'm Sure You Can Negotiate What You Want...... Most Like To Get That Over In As Few Minutes As Possible.....They Start Getting Tired....
I had a few trained up, but they move around too much and i am back in the scouting phase again. I did not ask for advice ,but for specifics. Thanks though.
Kimmy (not asian) is the best edging experience I've had. She's pretty popular and well reviewed. I had a good experience with Yuyu at Sunny in Plano last week that was similar to what you mentioned but Kimmy is 100% edge and long teasing/duration session.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49157
Thank you!
The best way I have found to get that extended attention is to lay on the table, face-up, at first. On many occasions, this led to taking care of that sore, achy muscle first, and then using the remaing time to cover areas that were in less need of attention.
Regarding YuYu at Sunny: if she is the original Candy/Lucy, either Thomas k12 caught her on a good day or she has really changed her ways. Candy/Lucy was 30ish, very pretty, large breasts with big nipples, and a somewhat athletic body, shaved below a small landing strip. But tired of L1 very quickly. It was why I stopped seeing her. Good luck.