Encounter: Normal Bob comes to town - Lets have a 7 women Orgy!

User ID: NA, https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=617450 ,NA, NA, NA, TBD, NA
Date: 12/29/23
Name: Emma Chance, Mercii_Love, Jeanette, Sky, Sherry, Bella, and Anon
Phone: E and M: Provided on screening, J, Sky: NA, Sherry: 585-481-6982, TBD, NA
Email Address: emma.chance69@gmail.com, mercii_lov3@yahoo.com,NA, NA, NA, TBD, NA
URL / Website: Mercy: https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/qmHc5A.jpg Sherry: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...shell/59900161
City: East of Penfield
State: New York
Address: Village East of Penfield
Activities: See ROS for what with whom: this is across board: DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ/DT, DBL-BBBJ, Face F-ing, 69, FIV, face sitting, Doggy, standing Doggy, CG, Split-Scissor, HJ, MFM, FMF, FFF
Hair Length and Color: E: straight brown below shoulder, M: dark brown w/pink highlights below shoulder, J: dirty blonde shoulder length bob, Sky: brunette below shoulder, Sherry: Blonde below shoulder, B: Black below shoulder, Anon: NA
Age: E, J, B, Anon: early 30s, M: early 20s, S, S: mid 40s,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: E: 5' and change, trim upper body really nice C's, slightly bigger booty, beautiful with amazing eyes, a few small tats, M: see link to pic above, J: 5'6 slender build, b cups with perky nips, lovely face, some tats, Sky: 5'3" very fit, b cups, beautiful natural face - gives me country girl vibe, Sherry, see pics in link above, B: 5'4 slightly curvy small C cup - classic Latina, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Well.......... this was something.....
Wow. Need to do this
justs whens ...ya thoughts this devastatin jimmie year mights ends withs a merciful ...quiet

...bless us alls an uh ...yeah thanks ...uh thanks fer uh ...nah
Incredible
Damn. Sounds amazing and brings back great memories of group play
If they were gulping the loads that makes the night cumplete.
Hope Bob or other gents do a review. Love to hear his thoughts on the HOLIDAYHOEDOWN
Hope Bob or other gents do a review. Love to hear his thoughts on the HOLIDAYHOEDOWN Originally Posted by JonWood71
Bob retired that handle, so unlikely. After everyone else had left, NB, Dabbler, Mercy and I were chilling in the living room, and NB kept talking about earlier and how much fun it was, FWIW, lol!
I've been wanting to partake in one of those events but either I keep missing the posts �� just not paying attention to the right thing
I've been wanting to partake in one of those events but either I keep missing the posts �� just not paying attention to the right thing Originally Posted by brianfla38
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
now it seems no no ta post before hand at all
So only after Encounter reports

Glad ta hear NB is still kicking
Holy shit...........my head is spinning just trying to keep up with all the players. Nice!
Some many choices, so little time
No doubt. 90 mins if they would allow and that would be perfect amt for that many ladies. So hot ����