A Must See for all Fathers/Husbands 📼

This is one of the funniest things I've watched in a while. Two men subject themselves to simulated child birth. You guys think women exaggerate the pain of labor. Just watch...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=39c_1368515756
  • GP
  • 05-15-2013, 06:56 PM
I've heard (from women doctors) kidney stones and galls stones can be worse.

Those guys were pussies! LOL

No thanks though. I'll pass. I am a HUGE pussy!
When I saw the title, I thought she was talking about herself ;-)
Posting a video of my own childbirth, which were both c-sections. I'm not trying to totally demolish my business, lol!
  • GP
  • 05-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Posting a video of my own childbirth, which were both c-sections. I'm not trying to totally demolish my business, lol! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
You were born twice? You should contact Guinness book!
  • MC
  • 05-15-2013, 07:25 PM
I've heard (from women doctors) kidney stones and galls stones can be worse. Originally Posted by GP
I've had kidney stones before. Pretty damn painful.
  • Tiger
  • 05-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by GP

Silly... haven't you ever heard of born-again?

Fundamentalists have been preaching it for years.
Humans can't remember pain. If we could, no one would have two kids.
AB,

Thanks for sharing that ... but I will PASS

DD
Originally Posted by GP
A ha. No.
AB,

Thanks for sharing that ... but I will PASS

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
It's nothing graphic it is simulated labor pain created using electrodes.
Funny video. Not sure how electrocuting someone would simulate a contracting uterus. I'm surprised they didn't crap their shorts. I've only had to deal with significant pain once and that was when I slipped a disc in my lower back. That pretty much sucked.
I've had electrodes attached to my back to relieve muscular pain. They are able to make the muscles contract or relax using electric pulses. It's quite effective, as demonstrated here, lol!
  • GP
  • 05-16-2013, 04:17 AM
I wonder if they hooked the electrodes up to a woman who has given birth and gotten her "seal of approval" that it is the equivalent of child birth.
Humans can't remember pain. If we could, no one would have two kids. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

I had a class 3 shoulder separation, very painful ... I remember that pain very well. I also get reminded of the pain whenever I move my shoulder in certain positions.