The Newbie -- I Thought My Provider Spoke Greek. Literally!

New to the hobby (as of last week). Set an appointment with a provider after extensively reviewing her website. Met all my criteria (smoking hot, in my zone of travel) and she had an interesting tidbit of information -- she speaks a second language. Greek (yeah, hold your laughter).

Like the overachiever I consider myself to be.... I spend a good 10 minutes learning 2 greek phrases -- "Wow, you are absolutely beautiful" & "No, just that one sentence". Corny? Absolutely, but I felt it would be a good ice breaker.

Anyways.... I kept repeating it over and over and over and over (in the shower im repeating this chit). I had the phrase down PERFECT and I'm ready to go....

She shows up, I invite her in. I say thanks for coming and I say the words "e-say omorfee" -- she looks at me like I'm nucking futs and says "what the hell is that". I immediately replied "god damn it, did I say it wrong? I practiced for like 15 minutes to get it just right". Still looking confused.... "Your website said you speak greek." Get the giggle and laughter ensues. Best ice breaker EVER.

I sh*t you not.... you can't make this stuff up. :ro flmao:

And yes, I knew most of the other acronyms... I apparently missed the part about "greek".

Just wanted to share. Not exactly "family friendly" material, but I had to share it with someone -- I just had to. It's too good of a story NOT to share it!:roll1 :
LOL,dude
  • HUMP!
  • 06-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Hey Krakken, that's funny.
I used to think DT meant Dirty Talk, one of my favorite activities. Of course DT stands for...
Can you guess, newbie?

I'll try.... Dick Tator? Dick Tease? Damn Titties? Mark Felt?
LOL. I totally understand this one. I thought "IOP" had something to do with "Inside Out Pussy", because that is what is listed when you look up IOP on Urban dictionary. So you can imagine reading reviews of beautiful women and thinking "What, she/he is a TS"? WTF?!