CALLING ALL PROVIDERS!

I'm interested in knowing who thinks THEY have the prettiest feet/toes!
The winner of this contest gets a date with yours truly...

I've been hobbying for many years and have been on here for a little while now..... and I have noticed that a lot of you don't showcase your feet.

I'm certain that I am not the only hobbyist here turned off by a set of "midget squeakers"....(don't ask, I just made that up along with the help of auto correct lol)

So.....if you maintain a fresh pedi, or are naturally blessed.... and think you have what it takes to win this "BEST FEET" contest, post pics below or pm for email.

Feet can be bare, in open-toed heels, stockings(sheer, fishnet), or a combo that show the toes....arches, etc.

More than one angle will give you a "Foot Up" in the competition....no pun intended.

Fellow hobbyists can comment on who they think should win, but only with photo proof.

The deadline for entry cut-off will be Wednesday, November 4th.....unless the entries come in like crazy. If so, I will extend the contest until November 11th(one more week).

There is no weight, race, age, hair color, or height discrepancies.....

The only rule is NO MIDGET SQUEAKERS!!! lol

Ok, that is all.

In 3.......2.........1........... ...GO!!

P.S. List your shoe size.....I will be purchasing a set of heels for the winner to "model" during the session.
No one lmaoo

My tootsies are gorgeous but I'm at work and can't link a pic.

Go check out my foot pic in my showcase!

U.S. 7.5
They are nice milfy
Well i do try to keep them fresh but i work and on my feet but arnt rough. I do love them played with
What the hell? Providers have feet? I never noticed.
What the hell? Providers have feet? I never noticed. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Who knew huh? That maybe me laugh!
I'm a runner and after 13 miles I don't even have all my toenails, guess I'm disqualified.
Not bad Milfy, not bad....

SP yes you have sexy feet
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2015, 01:48 PM
What the hell? Providers have feet? I never noticed. Originally Posted by trexxxs
I only see tits, pussy and mouth
I like to keep a fresh mani/pedi
Very Nice!!!!
My feet may not be THE prettiest, but they're super cute:

I love pretty feet to rub, kiss and suck the toes!!
But I have pretty toes..size 9.5
Fresh Set