BFE - Ladies what say you?

I have met so many providers that say wow you actually care about my satisfaction also. Guess it is rare in the hobby that a guy gives a damn except for a session todo list. Ladies I know the money is important but what else makes a session satisfying and special for you? Give us ideas of a great boyfriend experience
thoughtulness in general.....which can be acted out by fellas reading showcase...taking note of our likes and dislikes....flowers.....asking if we need anything while your at the store before our appointment....post sex cuddling..
Need to define BFE. Real world BF that farts, burps and leaves the seat up? Or romantic novel BF?
Sorta like gfe?
Being that i get ALL of my action from here, it is very important to me that the woman find pleasure in her time spent with me. I do whatever i can to make her feel good which in turn makes me feel good. Sounds like BFE to me
Something smells like self aggrandizement in here...did I step in something? Bitches get paid to tell you how happenin' your love thang is. If you're buying all that shit, fine. Go back and see them and get told again and again. Coming in here and repeating it puts you at the head of the PrettyFuckingMarvelous Tony Hall of Fame list. No offense. The ladies talk in the background and if you're boyfriend material they'll spread that like legs in a whorehouse.

No offense, of course. I had a smoke filter installed on my ass years ago.

Thanks for the valuable input!! Ladies?
As long as i can leave the session happier than when i went in, i'm good. If she has a smile on her face and asks me to come back, then thats just icing on the cake.
Need to define BFE. Real world BF that farts, burps and leaves the seat up? Or romantic novel BF? Originally Posted by Hercules
Lmao
As long as i can leave the session happier than when i went in, i'm good. If she has a smile on her face and asks me to come back, then thats just icing on the cake. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
That right there should be the Gentleman's definition of sexual commerce, and nothing more.
I have met so many providers that say wow you actually care about my satisfaction also. Guess it is rare in the hobby that a guy gives a damn except for a session todo list. Ladies I know the money is important but what else makes a session satisfying and special for you? Give us ideas of a great boyfriend experience Originally Posted by Scrummaster
If you hear that statement do not politicize it. If you do not understand what is private, seek counsel. Try Mom first.
All self aggrandizement aside, and I say that as facetiously as possible because there's always gotta be that one guy in the room that pisses in everyone's Wheaties...I have noticed two distinct types of men. The first type will use me sexually for their own gratification and the second will obtain gratification from pleasing me sexually and everything that comes along with it.

The former will leave me unsatisfied and may even cause me physical pain or having to skip a few days, the latter leaves me with a smile on my face and a skip in my step.

I definitely want nothing to do the first type!

I'm BFE all the way; bonus points if you bring me anything mentioned in my showcase no matter how small.
Milfy

Thank you for your insight! Some guys don't get it and us that do try to get better at it
I had a session last Friday with a lady in LA that the journey to her ecstasy became the most important and joyful experience. My pleasure was so wrapped up in her pleasure that me cumming was not important at all. That has happened for me a few times and I leave with a satisfaction that I didn't know I could have.
All self aggrandizement aside, and I say that as facetiously as possible because there's always gotta be that one guy in the room that pisses in everyone's Wheaties...I have noticed two distinct types of men. The first type will use me sexually for their own gratification and the second will obtain gratification from pleasing me sexually and everything that comes along with it.

The former will leave me unsatisfied and may even cause me physical pain or having to skip a few days, the latter leaves me with a smile on my face and a skip in my step.

I definitely want nothing to do the first type!

I'm BFE all the way; bonus points if you bring me anything mentioned in my showcase no matter how small. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Every time I read one of your posts I thing damn I've got to go see that lady! I'm always trying to please the lady im seeing...makes it much more enjoyable for me. See you soon!
Not completely off topic, aside from fucktard wonderfulness...but any guy who shows up to abuse you needs to be shown the door unless you advertise to be hurt. That shit is pathetic. No BFE or wonderfulness on my part included in that statement. Cruelty is not a hobby, it's a disease. Picking on wimmin is bullshit from the get go, verbally or physically. Just sayin'. None of us may be your true BF, but none of us need to be assholes. Everybody was born with one asshole and that's plenty. Except on the internet which is overrun with them.